Recent content by shenfan

1. shenfan

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

If the devs really wants Shenmue to live they shouldn't have taken such an obvious controversial decision to begin with.
  2. shenfan

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

I didn't back it, but there are a lot of people that do supported it and are very disappointed with the decision of the game being exclusive in Epic Store and we don't know when they payed for it. Let's be honest here, it's a bad decision.
  3. shenfan

Deep Silver: Sorry, sir. Your pizza will be delivery later, except if you choose to receive it from this other company. Backer: Why? Deep Silver: because money. Backer: but... isn't the game almost done at this level? Deep Silver: but... it's for the beer. Backer: I didn't agree with it when I...
  4. shenfan

Why are there so few Graphic/Texture Mods for Shenmue 1&2?

Why are there so few GOOD texture mods for ANY game? The best texture mod I've seen so far is the RE4 HD Project, it's target to reproduce exactly the same mood of the original game, they found the source location of many textures and it's looking amazing so far. Most texture mods, like the ones...
  5. shenfan

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

Well, I've made a lot of tests, this tool doesn't work for the Dreamcast version of Shenmue 2 and I don't know why. Fortunately, the pc version works great with the tacfull command!
  6. shenfan

No luck. wudecon --mt7 MAP.MT7 01_1000_MAP.OBJ wudecon v1.0.7061.27731 Oops! MAP.MT7 failed! Exception: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Não é possível ler depois do fim do fluxo. em System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes) em System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32() em...
  7. shenfan

Is it supposed to work with the Dreamcast version of Shenmue 2? I can't covert any MT7 files with it, Shenmue 1 MT5 works fine, but I don't think all maps are in .mt5, since I didn't found all of them, where are the others maps? wudecon --mt7 MAP.MT7 01_1000_MAP wudecon v1.0.7061.27731 Oops...
Back