Recent content by shenmue-fan

1. shenmue-fan

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I am pretty sure that is not correct. They do, if you sold/exchanged your herbs. I know, because i made sure to collect all herbs around shenhuas house. Unfortunately I sold all herbs except few licorices and those not in a set. When i started NG+, a lot of those herbs respawned and i had to...
  2. shenmue-fan

Good Luck! Over at psnprofiles, somebody posted a link to this Video for Bailu. Maybe it gives you a hint.
  3. shenmue-fan

I DID IT! This: My final herb was a Crow Dipper, growing by the rock arch to the left, near the water. Almost imposible to find, funnily i ran there and suddenly there was some red glowing... ;)
  4. shenmue-fan

So, my assumption is probably correct, the licorices i collected are most likely respawns from the traded spell. Oh boy.. So worst case i have to find 4 other herbs, best case, the next herb should pop the trophy....
  5. shenmue-fan

Well, as far as i read, those common herbs you give away during quests do count. (e.g. if you did the elder yeh quest in Bailu, you would pop the trophy at 188 instead of 191, because 3 herbs are common herbs you collect. I am aware though, that those special herbs/mushrooms don't coun't and i...
  6. shenmue-fan

yeah, it is called excel sheet ;)
  7. shenmue-fan

Yeah, i start to believe the game is trolling me. According to my "absolute" Counter, I am now on 200 herbs in Niaowu. The last 4 or so herbs i found where licorice, i begin to suspect those are just rewspans. My second counter is unclear, it is the number of all herbs currently in my...
  8. shenmue-fan

It is now 4 - 5 herbs until Platinum for me... Dammed. Niaowu isn't a bit easier then Bailu. Herbs.... *gnaaaaaah*
  9. shenmue-fan

Since it looks more and more like there is an actual counter going on instead of really collecting "all" herbs, i was wondering, could it be, that you have to have that actual Number (191 for Bailu iirc) of herbs in your inventory? Right now i am on NG+ and have 105 herbs in total (No Niaowu...
  10. shenmue-fan

Niaowu fishing spots

As far as i can see, they are both on the same pier. On spot on the left and one spot on the right.
  11. shenmue-fan

Shenmue 3: side quests

Anyone know how to trigger Fabled Fabric Finder? It is the last sidequest missing in Bailu, found the others allready
  12. shenmue-fan

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

The wait is over!
  13. shenmue-fan

Ignore this!

Which region is your copy you are playing? I would assume, if its the EU Version you are playing, you 'd need an European account anyway to buy/redeem any dlcs, no?
  14. shenmue-fan

*sigh* Overall i don't feel to comfortable with all that. Anyway at least it doesn't seem to be lost yet. Let's see if either one does actually arrive today.
  15. shenmue-fan

Still nothing here... Anyone from Germany got their Kickstarter Copy already? Even my Amazon Order seems to be unsafe to arrive by tomorrow :-(
Back