Recent content by ShenmueTree

1. ShenmueTree

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

Riiiight.
  2. ShenmueTree

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Thank you :) Yeah, it's pretty clever changing the words to make it sound so similar yet also making it have new meaning. But do we have official lyrics to the Tomato Mart jingle? Listening to the vocals in isolation, (will upload in time) it does kinda sound like it's saying あなたとコンビに、トマトマート...
  3. ShenmueTree

Random Shenmue Thoughts

More of a DYK than a random thought. Tomato Convience Store's slogan is based off of the Family Mart Convience Store slogan, founded in Japan in the year 1973. You can hear some of their themes but the introduction to the one in question is at 0:19.
  4. ShenmueTree

Visiting Yokohama/Yokosuka IRL

Thank yoouuu for confirming. Exiting the station and a minute later seeing a huge body of water is quite breathe taking. I wish I had a lot more pics of Yokohama/Yokosuka. Unfortunately GPS and Camera really ate up my phones battery life, even with two external power banks with me. XD Very...
  5. ShenmueTree

I've actually been home a while but yes I did enjoy my trip very much. Even getting lost while riding the trains was a great experience. Edit: Not Tomato Mart. Uh... あなたのコンビニセブンイレブン セブンイレブン Somehow doesn't quite hit the tongue like トマトマート、unfortunately
  6. ShenmueTree

Ty :) If I remember correctly, it's one of the first things seen after exiting the train station.
  7. ShenmueTree

Update: A few pics.
  8. ShenmueTree

General Air Twister Talk

Wonder how this games has been doing in terms of number of daily players.
  9. ShenmueTree

Persona 5 the royal

Need to finish it. Maybe after I play Bioshock. Which I'll play after I'm done with The Witcher 3. Lol
  10. ShenmueTree

Can't really drink much due to health reasons. I might try at least one. Also, you don't have to ask if there are any sailors, you can spot them. Haha
  11. ShenmueTree

Fitness & Health Dojo

You're doing amazing, man! I know it's not been easy, but I'm glad you've come so far. You deserve every achievement made. Be proud of yourself. My own story: Okay, so last year I was around 250lbs I think. Due to health reasons, and a hospitalization in February (weight something in 230slb...
  12. ShenmueTree

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Visual novel as a last resort? I'll take it.
  13. ShenmueTree

Very interesting! I'll be sure to use this thank you! I'm not really going to be in Tokyo but a few hours when I arrive. I'll be leaving around 6pm from Haneda on my last day, which is the day I plan to explore Tokyo. I'll be be going to Yokohama, Nagano, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya. I have a...
  14. ShenmueTree

First, sorry I've been away. Personal and health reasons. Second, I'm not sure where to put this but figured here would be alright? So, come January (if my flight doesn't get changed.) I'll be visiting Japan for the very first time. And flying for the very first time as well. (I'm scared of...
  15. ShenmueTree

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

So... What's these story parts that are being talked about? I didn't actually expect this game to have any signicant story stuff.
Back