Recent content by ShenSam

1. S

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I see as a little sign too that Yu Suzuki seems to put likes on several shenmue related twitter posts since a few months, thing that he didn't use to do since a long time
  2. S

If used well it could be useful, like generate 500 random npc faces then they can custom it to bring some soul, Same for some background landscapes that are not very important etc Allows to gain time
  3. S

For me, as long as Yu doesn t announce continuing the story across another way than a video game, it's the sign that a Shenmue 4 is still possible
  4. S

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Guys let s keep the fight, we ll have it if we keep pushing and making noise We will have it, it s sure but we have to fight until the end We are experiencing Shenmue in real life : Be patient, whatever happens Keep hope bras "we won't.. let this go.. !"
  5. S

@mjqjazzbar haha what if 110 sudenly announce S4 with Yu Suzuki ? By the way, I think season 2 of Shenmue animation wass cancelled, in part because Ysnet plan to release S4, and they want to unveil shenmue story with games in prior, what do you guys think about it ?
  6. S

I personnally think S4 is actually in development It's weird for me that we had no news since 1 or 2 years, We were used to hear from Yu sometimes things like : "If I have the chance, i would love to make it " or " we are ready to make it, if we find the right partner" It has almost become a...
  7. S

Guys no worry Shenmue 4 will be released, I'm sure of it, it is written since ancient times, a Yu Suzuki shall emerge from Ysnet and shall provide us a S4 trailer showing all the Chi You band having fun torturing Ryo using all their network of random level thugs
  8. S

I m ready to work freely for Ysnet to have Shenmue 4 , I m ready to do whatever they ask, i'll learn while making it and try hard night and day until it's ok I can do digital painting, piano, maps, communication on social medias, i can translate in french and german Shit, what can we do more...
  9. S

Yes ! They could even do a link between the game and the phone app For example, we could have some mini games in the app, like the lucky hit one, that allows to grab some money for the game or exclusives prizes like capsules toys figures unlockable only via the app, or move scrolls Also this...
  10. S

Just sent a message to ysnet via their website contact page, Did someone already write to them ? Do Ysnet usually answer ? Lol I will tell them my life every 2 days like in japanese animes until they answer ^^
  11. S

Yes I personnally try to be active by posting shenmue stuff on yt + tweets, retweets etc,I would like to do more on the collective side, i ask me if an "out of frame" approach couldn't be made, for example we open a page to do donations without any obligation, just for people who want to...
  12. S

Spud so true, i think the main thing that makes Shenmue licence still alive is the community activity How could we do more ? let's pay marketing companies to promote shenmue or let's buy tons of false twitter profiles ! How could we convince companies to invest on the end of shenmue ? Could we...
  13. S

So he answered : Cedric : "Hello, I can't really answer to this question. I hope so, in any case" Seems Cedric isn't on the boat anymore concerning the future of shenmue Will ask the same question to any potential shenmue interactors in the next days
  14. S

As Cedric always responded to my tweets those latest years, I try my chance again today : "Could we hope for any news in the Shenmue universe for the following months ?" Hope he'll answer ^^
  15. S

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

This interview with Yu Suzuki is for me in the same spirit as the one he did when he promoted Shenmue in the VF3TB bonus video , he speaks alone, no question heard from the journalist, and seems to explain the start of his career Imagine the dream : -110 industries, supposed to be fans of YS...
Back