Recent content by shredingskin

1. shredingskin

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Never realized that Dobuita in Shenmue barely has any real sidewalks, the buildings are right next to the road.
  2. shredingskin

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Thank you so much for making this, feels like a fever dream, got major deja vu vibes from it. And also it´s quite fun, funny and entertaining, amazing job !
  3. shredingskin

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

That episode was hype as fuckkkkk
  4. shredingskin

Elon Musk to buy Twitter in $44 billion deal.

This guy must have someone on payroll to shitpost
  5. shredingskin

Elon Musk to buy Twitter in $44 billion deal.

The format of twitter just sucks and it encourages mob mentality. No matter how much "free speech" Musk wants to impose, it will still be a shithole. But yeah, we would not be the first richman buying a medium. It baffles me how/why twitter has any users, I understand things like youtube...
  6. shredingskin

Random Thoughts

Man, listening to the Depp trial. Damn, that man was broken. Kinda hard to imagine why would he stay with that girl, a man like him that has pretty much everything (materially at least).
  7. shredingskin

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Because most publishers don't "work" like that, it's very strange to say at least.
  8. shredingskin

I think this feels like a really amateur PR stunt.
  9. shredingskin

Random Thoughts

I love the smugness and the comments.
  10. shredingskin

I cannot think Shenmue without YS, not in a fanatical way, it's just that only YS "style of thinking" can make something like Shenmue. A guy that doesn't play videogames, follows his (often crazy) ideas to the end. I don't mind a producer sternly pushing him forward, but with anyone else in...
  11. shredingskin

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 10 "Comeback" THREAD

Man, really digging that eastern flavored song with Ren at the beginning, any ideas if there's an ost ? EDIT: Damn and that theme when Dou NIu appears, the music in this anime is sick.
  12. shredingskin

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Yahtzee putting Shenmue as an example of a bad japanese open world It kinda grinds my gears, he tends to use Shenmue as a punchline, but I thought that someone that came from playing/making graphic adventures would have actually saw the great task that Shenmue actually accomplished (and of...
  13. shredingskin

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 6 "Dignified" Thread

Overall I really liked the episode, felt like the best paced yet. Kinda sad that it seems they'll ditch the other wude (but they also say "one of the wude"), so not all hope is lost yet. And damn, I was marveled by the beautiful background work, amazing work.
  14. shredingskin

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

I also echo about this being my favorite episode so far. I liked the other ones, but I cannot detach myself so much to view it as I'd view a regular anime. But this episode to me feels like the first one that a non-fan can actually watch and enjoy while setting up threads to keep them...
  15. shredingskin

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

Damn already finished disk 1 in the third episode ?
Back