Recent content by sillywillyshenmue

1. sillywillyshenmue

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Thank you so much for answering Spud! Would be cool to see throws and a tighter fighting engine in Shenmue 4. It's a shame SEGA can't give him the VF engine. I totally suck at VF games but I'm awesome at Shenmue 1/2 fighting, it was so much easier for me.
  2. sillywillyshenmue

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I genuinely need answers for the following questions that have been burning in my ignorant naive mind: Why can't Shenmue 4 be made with the same engine that was used for Shenmue 1/2 HD?? If Suzuki doesn't own the rights to that engine why did SEGA release the HD collection if they don't care...
  3. sillywillyshenmue

Shenmue The Animation Announced

More fans more exposure more games! I'm definitely intrigued by the "Mature/Adult" direction this will take! Would love to see more mature themes explored in Shenmue IV as well! Rated M for Mature not for pansy ass twits!
  4. sillywillyshenmue

Shenmue Announcement Predictions

I want a prequel featuring the origin story of Iwao Hazuki training with Lan Di's father Sunming Zhao in Bailu village. How did he obtain the mirrors? And make it with that classic 70s/80s/90s anime style not the modern digital shit out now.
  5. sillywillyshenmue

PC Gamers...what are you doing?

Hmmmm you guys are good at swaying my decision.....I technically still have to beat Sekiro and replay Shenmue 2 (HD) before tackling Shenmue 3. Do you think they'll be Black Friday sales? I want to get the Deluxe version for future DLC! Can't believe the wait is over.....it's all sinking in....
  6. sillywillyshenmue

PC Gamers...what are you doing?

I don't have a PS4......I refuse to get Epic Games Launcher just from reading reviews online (accounts being hacked/spyware making computer slower). I don't want to wait for the steam version in one year. I'm itching to play Shenmue 3 but I don't wanna play the cracked version because I want...
  7. sillywillyshenmue

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

This method worked perfectly and I double checked both Shenmue 1 and 2 are now widescreen enabled thanks to this patcher! Much appreciated (y):D
  8. sillywillyshenmue

Followed all instructions. However when I drag Shenmue.exe over the script DRAGnDROP Shenmue EXE HERE it just flashes this message for a second and closes doing nothing to the "Shenmue.exe" I am using Windows 10 64bit
  9. sillywillyshenmue

Fixing the sign Shenmue 2

You get the satisfaction of leaving Kowloon on the bus trip to Guilin knowing that the sign isn't crooked anymore and it makes the walk with Shenhua that much more peaceful and tranquil.
  10. sillywillyshenmue

Fixing the sign Shenmue 2

From gamefaqs When you first visit the Come Over Guest House, instead of going to Sleep straight away, head back outside and turn left and go to the Corner. You'll see an event where you have to help a man straighten out a sign.
  11. sillywillyshenmue

I agree I don't know what values change to fix the "Widescreen" either. Definitely need a more detailed n00b friendly tutorial as well.
  12. sillywillyshenmue

I tried running the patch but it says "Access is denied" it failed to open xdelta3 and didn't make a backup Shenmue_0.exe. All files from the zip are in my main folder where the original shenmue.exe Am I doing something wrong? **UPDATE** I did download "HxD" that program helped solve the...
Back