Recent content by SledgeNE

1. SledgeNE

What TV shows are you watching?

I finally got "Queen Millennia" (Die Königin der 1000 Jahre) on Blu-ray and i'm very impressed since i watched this anime-series in german television.
  2. SledgeNE

What are you playing?

Yakuza-Games (Yakuza Kiwami, i'm in chapter 4 in the moment), Baldurs Gate 3 and waiting for Starfield and Stalker 2.
  3. SledgeNE

General RGG Discussion

Club Moon Battle in Yakuza 0 is a real challenge. I had 24k fans and they destroyed me just in seconds. It's crazy. The same with Pool to skill up the hostess. :-)
  4. SledgeNE

Recent Gaming Purchases

Starfield (Standard Version) on Steam.
  5. SledgeNE

General RGG Discussion

I'm very new in the Yakuza-Series since gog gave us finally the collection of Yakuza-Games. Playing Yakuza 0 is very interesting.
  6. SledgeNE

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

8 years before: I had no internet on that day when Yu Suzuki comes on stage to announce Shenmue III and two days later i read the news and i was so happy.
  7. SledgeNE

------------------------
  8. SledgeNE

Random Thoughts

I'm very happy that we got our Keys for Shenmue III in 2019 in time. I supported Atomic Heart in 2020 and the game release is next week after Monday and no Key in the moment for me. -.- But Twitch-Streamers are playing Atomic Heart. It's not cool. The next time i will pay twice: One for...
  9. SledgeNE

Random Thoughts

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is a great movie, probably the best in the Trilogy. But there was no reason in the movie that Willy should travel with Indy.
  10. SledgeNE

Random Thoughts

HEROES was one of the best TV-Shows ever. The Fire and Regeneration-Theme is still amazing.
  11. SledgeNE

What are you playing?

I can remembering me about Hollywood Monsters, it was in a german PC-Magazine. I playing Nightmare Reaper in the moment and it's hard. I'm in the Flesh Pits Part 3 and i can just continue with Button-smashing sometimes ^^
  12. SledgeNE

100% Wolf - TV-Series Very cool.
  13. SledgeNE

What are you playing?

DNF :cool:
  14. SledgeNE

Random Gaming Thoughts

I wait for Atomic Heart. Dying Light 2 is a cool sequel and makes fun. Scorn is awaited for October if i remember correctly. It will be interesting how Scorn is.
  15. SledgeNE

Futurama

They should never gave it up. But i understand that two big animated TV-Shows are making more work instead of one (The Simpsons).
Back