Recent content by SMDzero

1. S

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

If the Palestinians had accepted the peace deal Gaza could have been a beautiful beach resort like Dubai by now and the tourist revenue alone could have paid for Shenmue many times over.
  2. S

Okay you could have peace in the Middle East but Shenmue would never continue and the series killed forever. Would you take that deal?
  3. S

Let’s be honest. What would we rather have… peace in the Middle East or Shenmue 4?
  4. S

Somebody in New Jersey just won a billion dollar lottery. Hopefully it’s a Shenmue fan that will be our Angel investor.
  5. S

I think we need to do something dramatic. Something that will make international headlines. Perhaps we form human chains across all major interstate highways in the United States crippling national commerce? We can all allow ourselves to be arrested and jailed and as soon as we get out we do...
  6. S

The fans need to take drastic measures to ensure Shenmue’s survival. Let’s be honest the only reason S3 got announced it because of the Kickstarter fad in the mid 2010s. So we got another Banjo Kazooie collectathon, a Metroidvania, and Shenmue 3….pure luck. So to actually get a real...
  7. S

If they rebooted Shenmue now it would suck. The plan to finally make progress on Shenmues story is to go BACKWARDS??? Maybe they can reboot if/when the story for Shennue is finally concluded.
  8. S

I'm not trolling... just random conversation. I'm just saying there's no way that Niao Sun would be allowed in many video games today. That's one example of many thing about Shenmue that people would find "problematic" today. But okay I will not talk about it... we will not discuss woke...
  9. S

If YS gave us anything concrete on S4 that would go a long way towards re-energizing this thread. What does YS expect us to do half a decade after Shenmue 3? Just twiddle our thumbs and whistle?
  10. S

Well god damn there’s nothing else to talk about regarding Shenmue 4. Yu Suzuki please toss us a bone anything!!!!!! BTW Shenmue 0 doesn’t count. That was just YS whistling dixie. I want real Shenmue 4 news good or bad.
  11. S

Whoa dude, we’re all cool Shenmue fans here don’t start name calling with the B-word. But I have to ask you, if non-Asian people didn’t feel represented in Shenmue would you be in favor of changing the cast to be multi-racial?
  12. S

Yu Suzuki is the last of a dying breed. Bless his heart he probably doesn’t even know that “woke” means. Hopefully Shenmue stays under his control so that we get a pure Shenmue and not a woke version that appeals to politically correct sensibilities.
  13. S

14. S

Dude, your post was a block of text 13 lines long and the first 11 lines were one sentence. You have some great points to make but no-one is going to actually comprehend your posts unless you break them down into clear concise sentences.
Back