Recent content by Snoopbob2018

1. Snoopbob2018

Wide-screen Hack Shenmue 2 for use with GDEMU

It's all good! I've ended up just playing the pal version on DC at 4:3 It would still be good to have a version of the good audio though! Maybe use WeTransfer as it's free and fast? Cheers!
  2. Snoopbob2018

Wide-screen Hack Shenmue 2 for use with GDEMU

Hey there I am having issues playing the 99min audio version of Shenmue 2 with the wide-screen hack.. unfortunately it crashes fairly soon after gameplay starts.. shenmue 1 definitive edition was fine with wide-screen but unfortunately this release doesn't work. Does anyone have a working (on...
  3. Snoopbob2018

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Incredible work! Jumping back in after a hectic christmas! Thank you very much
  4. Snoopbob2018

This is absolutely incredible. What a treat. Thanks so much for this gift.
  5. Snoopbob2018

Wake up fellow UK friends! Good work on the game. I am excited to play it when released!
  6. Snoopbob2018

Shenmue 1 and 2 forklift + audio Restoration compatible with Steam deck?

Hey there I was recently lucky enough to get a steam deck and obviously wanted to boot up shenmue asap! I forgot about the low sample rate of the voices so decided to try and install forklift (latest) and the audio restoration. I followed the tutorial but I don't think it's working.. Is it...
  7. Snoopbob2018

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso as Guizhang Chen

This is incredible work well done!
  8. Snoopbob2018

Anyone playing with DC Controller with DC to USB converter? If yes can you help?

I would love to play with my Dreamcast Controller on the Mue 1 and 2 remake. Used to play on Demul using the controller and loved it! Thanks in advance o_Oo_Oo_O
  9. Snoopbob2018

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Cheers for reply. I got it working. Would love to know if there's a way to play with DC controller on PC. I have the DC to USB adapter.
  10. Snoopbob2018

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Struggling to get this to work on my Steam version. I've added the DLL files but it just launches the 1 and 2 Launcher.
  11. Snoopbob2018

When Do You think The Next Trailer Will Surface?

The big Premier event they will be holding in Tokyo like the good old days in the 90's
Back