Recent content by SpacySmoke

1. SpacySmoke

Anyone else have the game freeze on them?

I was hoping I could do something similar, but the interface is not on screen for me. I've tried quickly pressing on the buttons and d-pad, but that doesn't work.
  2. SpacySmoke

I think I actually cancelled out of the sleep interface and then either hit esc or chose to exit the game through the in-game menu.
  3. SpacySmoke

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

It feels like Shenmue, and that's all I ever wanted. Having discussions with Shenhua at night is really cool and my favorite bit so far. My biggest gripe is the food/stamina thing; totally unnecessary addition. Oh and the fighting feels different. I wish it were Virtua Fighter controls like the...
  4. SpacySmoke

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

Still not working on my end. I followed the instructions. The post was so unhelpful it's not even funny.
  5. SpacySmoke

I've encountered a weird bug. It was time for me to stop playing, so before having Ryo go to sleep, I chose the "Save" option to save the game. Then, instead of having him go to sleep, I went to the options and chose to go back to the title screen to quit the game. It was then that the screen...
Back