Recent content by SPG

1. SPG

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Pain in the arse being a Shenmue fan innit really.
  2. SPG

Random Thoughts

Look at that for an album cover. Smashing.
  3. SPG

The things I try to hold onto in regard to Shenmue 4: Yu Suzuki wants to do it, it still has a fan base (evidence present) Shenmue 3 may not have been a blockbuster, but it didn’t seem to disappoint financially. He doesn’t say much publicly, but he’s also said he’s not at liberty to discuss...
  4. SPG

Wonder when we’re next likely to hear from him…?
  5. SPG

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Hey, my lunch!
  6. SPG

Random Thoughts

Une Semaine De Bonté
  7. SPG

Shenmue IV ~ The Chi You Men Arc ~

You’ve summed up my overall thoughts about S4 here. Absolutely, 100% think it’ll be the best one in the series. I love the others obviously, but S4 has the potential and the set-up to reveal so much and maybe the most meat of the story. I hope it happens and I think it will, somehow. I’m sure...
  8. SPG

Shenmue IV ~ The Chi You Men Arc ~

Ha, you’re absolutely right, Lan Di ain’t running anywhere. The Chi You Men conflict must be integral to S4 surely. Seeing how Ziming is introduced and his role, that’d be great however it’s done - there’s so many possibilities with him. Thank you Hiki!
  9. SPG

F355 Challenge

Finally got round to playing this today. The three screens are great, I stink at it, but it was fun nonetheless. Not a fan of the big rock soundtrack though. I’ll give it another go next time there certainly.
  10. SPG

Eiyuden Chronicles Kickstarter

I’ve bought the PS4 Japanese version. Pains me to spend money on digital. Apparently has English text in-game. Be a while until I get chance to play it though.
  11. SPG

Random Thoughts

12. SPG

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I have the soundtrack to Shenmue 3 on Spotify on my phone pretty much all the time, but I’ve just put the definitive soundtrack CD boxset on for the first time in a long while, and cripes, does it sound great. Spotify really doesn’t do justice to anything. It’s convenient though, which I...
  13. SPG

Shenmue: Reclaiming the Path

This looks absolutely smashing - nice work!
  14. SPG

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

TWO TEASES IN ONE MONTH!!!!!!! ………
  15. SPG

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I wouldn’t say it’s been abandoned, the last we heard from YS - IGN interview in November, I believe? - he was talking about what he’d do with it, also think this is the only time he’s mentioned a possible reboot? Maybe nothing is happening at the moment but I don’t think it’s been binned...
Back