Recent content by spinksy777

1. S

Shenmue 3: side quests

Yeah I am re playing the second area from one of my original saves, (so in effect re starting from when Ryo and Shenhua got off the boat in Naiwu) I have the maximum amount of save slots taken and have several key points saved lol
  2. S

excellent thanks, I finished the game so re loaded my first save from Naiwu and want to replay the area doing all side quests.
  3. S

Is there a complete list and order of side quests in Naiwu on here anywhere?
  4. S

Lan Di’s voice was perfect for the Sephiroth lookalike

This was the only real voice acting I was really disappointed in, in Shenmue 1 Lan Di sounded menacing, in this I didnt get that vibe at all. (and I dont feel their was any need to make him say the stuff he was saying about meeting your father when you fought him either).
  5. S

How long was your first playthrough?

Does it actually tell you anywhere, I finished the game last night and reckon on I was on at least 45 hours!
  6. S

Sorry to be a pain but where and when does the catch the skipper quest unlock?
  7. S

Capsule toy machine locations.

Just need a little help with a couple toy capsule machine locations please. All I'm missing now to get ALL is the Key set (which if I read correctly on another thread is at the castle area)? - I'm not at that location yet, I'm still in Niaowu. The other 2 I really need is the Car set 2 (where...
  8. S

Rens side quest reward.

Perfect, thanks for that.
  9. S

Rens side quest reward.

On Saturday I did the side quest for Ren, got the reward of the china pot and a load of other stuff however....after passing Ren again I spoke to him (by pressing square for a side quest event) and he mentioned the pot and it being valueable and Ryo joked that he'd thrown it in the sea. I was...
  10. S

In 2010 Yu said Shenmue III would expand "not outward, but inward", focusing on the relationship between Ryo & Shenhua

I for one am in love with Shenmue 3, I thought I was invested in death stranding but since playing Shenmue 3 I have little care for any other game as I'm so invested in S3. I appreciate everything about it and although it might not be 100% of what Yu maybe envisioned once upon a time, its...
  11. S

Bad Ending Date

this is handy to know actually, I've taken a fair while as I'm taking my time lol
  12. S

Shenmue 3 Sales

Unbelievable really that after 18 years we have Shenmue 3 and now half of the people on here and the internet are ridiculously negative! 70,000 sales from kickstarter is a huge number, then 18k from Japan, means that with Europe and the US this game will be well over 250,000 sales easily! From...
  13. S

Shenmue 3 Sales

https://gematsu.com/2019/11/famitsu-sales-11-18-19-11-24-19?fbclid=IwAR1O9AVFl9shncrwfymhH7jAFo4vBIeSuyNp6MXay9NgGjNIRba4wvwZtNo 17,857 copies in Japan....
  14. S

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

Just to add my thoughts: I left Bailu village last night after spending around 30+ hours there trying to do everything I could. I am absolutely loving the game and have really felt invested in it once again (exactly as I did in Shenmue 1 and 2). However I do feel Yu Suzuki may be cutting...
  15. S

Shenmue 3 Sales

The sales figures must not matter as much as normal as the game was kickstarted surely?? I know they will need revenue back for investers like Deep silver and Epic but surely no matter how it sells (within reason) its a win and the fact its in top 10s and top 20s etc must be a good thing!
Back