Recent content by sporkaganza

1. S

Main English voice cast credits

Are those the only characters that are given specific credits?
  2. S

New Shenmue 3 Video Featuring Fishing

You can't look at capsule toys, so there probably isn't any mechanic for it. But to be fair, all the drawers we've seen so far have been in other people's houses or in shops. It'd be pretty rude for Ryo to just start grabbing stuff!
  3. S

Virtua Fighter Series

Akira and Jacky are now available as Mii Fighter costumes in Smash Bros. I like that they made the Akira one all blocky and polygon-y.
  4. S

Better Textures by Streamer2k (OVERHAUL Texture pack) - Native mod: It works without SpecialK! -

The new textures look great! What's next on the checklist?
  5. S

Pro & Cons of Shenmue III based on Demo.

You're 20 years older than me, haha, I'm just Internet Old™. Sorry for assuming
  6. S

Pro & Cons of Shenmue III based on Demo.

... Did you just... decuple-post?? This isn't a Facebook page, this is a real forum! Back in my day, mods got annoyed if people made TWO posts in a row. Kids these days with their modern social media......
  7. S

Digital Foundry: Shenmue 3 Tech Preview

I'm glad he mentioned how there's a little bit of a disconnect between the character models and the environments. The character models are leaning away from photorealism, but the environments are leaning toward it, and it creates an odd effect.
  8. S

Kickstarter Update #115 | Trial Version Distribution Notice

It is worded a little ambiguously, but if you read closely it's saying that people who completed the backer surveys before September 20th are eligible. There's a vague release date of "this weekend." The final game is only Windows-compatible, so there's no reason that the trial version would...
  9. S

Kickstarter Update #115 | Trial Version Distribution Notice

20 gigs seems incredibly steep for a trial version.
  10. S

Shenhua's New Yellow Banana Suit

The title used to be something else, and when I first read this new one I thought it said "Shenhua's new yellow banana suit." Anyway Shenhua banana costume DLC or boycott
  11. S

Shenmue 3 Changes for China

I usually think game "censorship" is taken out of proportion, but it's super weird to hear him say "oh no people will make a big deal out of this" about literally censoring Ryo's country of origin and the region of China he's in. That kind of is a big deal? I don't fault the game companies for...
  12. S

Shenmue related content in other Games

Ah yes, the most important characters in the Shenmue saga: Ryo, Shenhua, Ren, and Tom.
  13. S

"New" B-Roll Discussion Thread | TGS 2019

Wow, those lip flaps are MEGA exaggerated.
  14. S

Returning Voice Actors

Admittedly, it's just a couple of yells, but Chai still sounds like the same voice actor to me. Some people have said that Ren's voice doesn't sound like the same actor, but I think it's the same guy and his voice just changed as he got older. Could be talking out of my ass though, we'll just...
Back