Recent content by Sput Vas Normandy

1. Sput Vas Normandy

What are you playing?

Starfield Doing errands and side quests, i'm like 25 hours and didnt do anything of the main quest lol.
  2. Sput Vas Normandy

What are you playing?

Mafia remake
  3. Sput Vas Normandy

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Yes boys come on this is still a thing!
  4. Sput Vas Normandy

Xbox Series S Carbon Black 1TB

Nah, white is fucking pretty. I dont like it black.
  5. Sput Vas Normandy

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Ofc you can reply anyway lol. It's a nice topic. Nah I dont buy that. You're saying that in the middle of COVID Sony said "oh damn, we cant produce that many PS5, and lot of people is still playing PS4, hell, we're gonna make PS4 games and port to PS5 day one". No way that was the case. I'm...
  6. Sput Vas Normandy

Yeah I agree, but last gen was the same. Just look at 2015. What did you have? FFXV maaaybe, and just in terms of graphics?? MGSV and it was crossgen and multiplatform. Mmmm Dragon Age Inquisition? The Ubisoft's releases were a disaster...
  7. Sput Vas Normandy

After almost 2 years without Showcase, in the E3 (this isnt the official E3 but it is, lets be honest, this is the E3 presentation) you cant just show a gameplay of Spiderman with PS4 graphics and say "hey bro, dont expect that much". Remember, this was Sony's E3. This guys were the king of E3...
  8. Sput Vas Normandy

It's a Playstation conference, if I want to see multiplatform game I'd watch Summer Game Fest or something like that.
  9. Sput Vas Normandy

Why? What's the problem?
  10. Sput Vas Normandy

So If Microsoft comes with 30 million to Yu, would that be alright or only is good when Sony does it?
  11. Sput Vas Normandy

I'm reading this since 2021
  12. Sput Vas Normandy

Retro Gaming

13. Sput Vas Normandy

Is there any space in that boat for me?
  14. Sput Vas Normandy

*1 moderate comment after 3 years of trashing the game* "Hey bro look! I'm not saying it's that bad". Nice clown. I wont reply the last sentence, you know what we were talking about and youre smart enough to get it, I wont keep feeding the troll.
  15. Sput Vas Normandy

Oh come on man, dont say that only here, thats a waste, you should send this message to some Kotaku journalist so they write an article talking about how shit S3 is and how dead the series is so everybody reads it. Dont limit yourself. It's a shame some people here doesnt has your refine taste...
Back