Recent content by SteveT90

1. S

How I Would "Fix" Shenmue 3's Story

So a game that’s nearly 4 years old and on the ps4 should have everything reused ? Clearly not even thinking straight , just say it did get commissioned it wouldn’t be out for 2-3 years so would be 6-7 years outdated at that point and you think copy and pasting over all features would be fine...
  2. S

Just as well it’s not me who decides ain’t it ? If a 4th game come out I’d play it but as I said I don’t think it will do as I don’t see anyone taking on that financial burden as they’d need to build it from scratch and redo absolutely everything
  3. S

It was to sonoshoo who was calling me a clown and immature Yeah I was saying it had been civil between us despite disagreeing
  4. S

It has actually been civil between 2 people that don’t agree.. I guess you can’t handle a conversation with anyone that disagrees I was actually replying to Mraziz, I just don’t get how you can acknowledge the fighting system isn’t as good as I or II then say it’s better
  5. S

No one is saying 3s fighting system is better , aside from you who is arguing it is better?
  6. S

Ad hominem insults actually show who really is a clown , if you decide to be grown up and join this largely civil conversation then I look forward to engaging but for now I’ll assume your 12 years old having a paddy as you don’t understand someone disliking a largely flawed game
  7. S

You said there’s no blind defence and then said the combat is better, you are genuinely going to argue that the laggy button bashing no skill system is better than a virtua fighter system? Whilst making stupid points i’m going to say that the stamina system is the best thing that’s ever...
  8. S

Spud name one thing aside from graphics (even that’s arguable somehow) that improved from shenmue 2 to 3
  9. S

If shenmue 3 is a 7/10 then cyberpunk should be a 982/10 Was just randomly putting a game out there that got widely panned (at the time at least) compared to something that was very bad and got defended beyond belief even though the quality of the game had massively regressed
  10. S

Yeah spud I’ll try and stick to I&II .. I promise it isn’t all doom and gloom from me 🤣
  11. S

7/10 for a game with major flaws and no story development is madness but that’s your opinion so it is what it is Mad to think a game like cyberpunk got a 7/10 when compared to a game as bad as this haha
  12. S

So you’ll agree it lacks story , the fighting is worse than a game 18 years older with laggy controls , the stamina system is awful and the economic system makes no sense/ needs major improving but you still have the front to say it’s actually a good game ? Makes no sense at all. The story...
  13. S

It plays nothing like a shenmue game .. it’s more grindy purely to add hours on to the game , the fighting is designed for 5 year olds and the constant wasting money on food for health just ruins it further An absolute stinking game does nothing for the series let’s be honest , discouraging...
  14. S

yeah that’s all that happens after 40 hours of gambling and punching a wooden dummy. I’ll always love 1&2 , but 3 is just a daily grind
  15. S

Making the story progress would of helped
Back