Recent content by StuntmanSnake

1. StuntmanSnake

Is there a way to play Post-Game/New Game Plus?

The story does restart when you load a completed save file, right? Or is the story permanent finished and you just bounce between towns doing side quests and mini-games? Also, is there anything that doesn’t carry over to this postgame/new game plus save file? If the story does indeed restart...
  2. StuntmanSnake

Do store prices change?

Huh, really? Strange. I wonder why item prices seem to change for seemingly no reason.
  3. StuntmanSnake

Do store prices change?

I don’t know if it was just my imagination but the prices in the prize store seem to have gone up. Does anyone know why or what causes this? I was going to grind for some purple crystals but the price seems to have gone from 3000 to 3260 tokens since I last bought them.
  4. StuntmanSnake

A Completionist's Nightmare(S1)

I should have added that as part of my criteria too. The preferred time to finish Shenmue I to make this deadline is mid to late January, no? I know her birthday is on March 3rd.
  5. StuntmanSnake

You’re right. That’s why I mentioned I’d be going for 100% based off “good” choices. According to the guide, not buying a drink for Wang Guang Ji will also lock out one entry but will allow you to gain two others instead. In this particular scenario, refusing to buy him a drink will technically...
  6. StuntmanSnake

My personal goal is to obtain every item, fill my collection, learn all moves, and get a 100% notebook by following “good” choices, such as giving the kitten dried fish instead of tofu and buying Wang Guang Ji a drink. This will be my first attempt at this challenge and I’m excited to see if...
Back