Recent content by Syphon

1. S

Yu Suzuki Says Shenmue 3 Will Get Us 40 Percent Through Ryo's Story

I'm sure in a worst case scenario if Yu Suzuki can't finish the story via games then he might give us the rest as a manga, visual novel or something. I wouldn't worry about getting a conclusion.
  2. S

We all want more Shenmue but the question is if it's within the realm of possibility. It took us so long to get Shenmue 3 so unless it does exceptionally well or they already have funding for IV secured it just sounds unlikely to get more games. It's a bit worrying.
  3. S

Well the dude got a 3 day ban thankfully. On topic: Unless they already have some funding secured I'm not even so sure about a Shenmue IV. Is Kickstarter even still an option after the recent fiasco? Feels like that bridge is burned. A Shenmue V and maybe VI don't seem so likely.
  4. S

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Well, it's the only one in over a decade isn't it? Funny statement. Anyway, they should honor the Steam codes or give a refund.
  5. S

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Oh, I didn't even know. Haven't bought physical in a very long time.
  6. S

Blu-Rays. Nobody uses DVDs anymore (for console games) ;) Console games usually still get the data on the disc but still need to download a day-one patch. PC games just get the store installer.
  7. S

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Steam was hated because people weren't ready for the digital future. It's now massively popular because of the features it offers. Also you don't really see people hating on GOG, Humble Store, Uplay or Origin. Epic is hated for being anti-consumer and buying third-party exclusives is a scummy move.
  8. S

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

I don't think I was being rude. It's just depressing to see console players trying to tell PC gamers that it's not an issue when they don't understand the problem. Fine though. I'll stop.
  9. S

Steam is not a monopoly. You would have understood if you read the post. "By making things exclusive to epic games store, not only are they limiting the number of places where a buyer can purchase from (which has the demonstrable effect of raising game prices), it also cuts features from...
  10. S

Nice from you to once again dismiss everything else in the post.
  11. S

Alright you don't know what you are talking about. Someone posted this great post on Resetera. Hope you understand why Epic is bad for PC Gaming...
  12. S

Jesus christ... not to be rude but please don't talk about something you don't understand. It's not "JuSt AnOtHeR LaUnChEr"...
Back