Recent content by Taarabt

1. T

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

Most we have heard about Shenmue in years so it can only be a good thing it’s being mentioned at least Would love a Shenmue 0
  2. T

Deaths dynamic shroud

Awesome to see the influence of shenmue in music. The music was.magical so I see why it influenced artists
  3. T

Deaths dynamic shroud

On New Years Eve of 2013, Webster would make the first "NUWRLD mixtape", シェンムーONLINE (Shenmue Online) by recording Shenmue gameplay onto a TASCAM Portastudio 414 MK II] in an effort to demonstrate how Shenmue was similar to "an interactive vaporwave album".[19][20] On January 2, 2014, Webster...
  4. T

Deaths dynamic shroud

Have you seen this electronica band before, they were inspired by shenmue and came across them recently reading a new album review which mentioned the game. Here is the YouTube clip of their shenmue songs
  5. T

iyasugames article on Shenmue City

Love this and the writer has captured the meaning of shenmue
  6. T

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

I went for 9/10. I personally think that following issues with Shenmue 3 satisfying the Shenmue fanbase, anime fans and other gamers is an almost impossible task. Yet they absolutely nailed it. From personal perspective, could certain bits be better? of course they could but those are just...
  7. T

My Anime List (MAL) - Rating

Think the equivalent of imdb for anime
  8. T

My Anime List (MAL) - Rating

I think it raised yesterday as some people have strong principles on ratings and waited until they could see the whole series before giving a score. Personally I could tell from episode 2 that this would be a 9/10 for me and it definitely maintained that throughout. Infact it got even better...
  9. T

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Absolutely loved the anime, a credit to the game. Superb
  10. T

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 12 "Guidepost" thread

Great episode and people getting to caught up on the Baihu being defeated easily. Ryo had to learn the Wude for 3 episodes so plenty of backing going into this. They could have added him getting hit a few times first before his wude flashback but still it was fine I enjoyed the comedy and...
  11. T

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 10 "Comeback" THREAD

Quick question, when was the Joy flashback? I must not have seen it and when just flicked through couldnt see. Approx what time?
  12. T

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 10 "Comeback" THREAD

Interesting episode, it was way to far paced though. I would prefer season 1 have been 15 episodes so they could have included more as more happened in this episode than the whole of Shenmue 3 in terms of storyline Pacing probably feels fine to those that haven't played game but for us it seems...
  13. T

Sega Project

That's the one, I see them reviving old IPs they are worried won't sell millions on their own but by combining will do well. This could be ristar, skies of Arcadia, crazy taxi etc maybe shenmue?
  14. T

Sega Project

Hi all Some big news with regards to a new Sega project which will contain games within a game. A concept Shenmue originally had and delivered on perfectly. I wonder whether Shenmue I&II will appear within the Sega Project itself. Thoughts?
  15. T

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

This sounds positive to me..I won't get hopes up but any reaction like this can only be good!
Back