Telekill's latest activity

• Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Seaman's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    1991 Sega Game Gear ad featured in the recently dissapeared spanish magazine "Micromania". It boasts "Full Color!" and "The others...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Random Gaming Thoughts.
    I've been there for most of the PS5 generation. They either aren't making games all that often that I'm interested in or the games in...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Seaman's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Im only for Little Nightmares 3. The gameplay trailer left me some doubts about Namco nailing the series mood without Tarsier Studios in...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread upcoming games & movies.
    Alright guys... finally excited for a game release... not to play it per say... but to laugh histerichally. Just announced...
  • Telekill
    I'm waiting to get a chance at the demo. Seems like it plays like the PS2 days of God of War with lots more T&A... which... as a guy...
  • Telekill
    Odd to think about but there's nothing on my radar for gaming for the foreseeable future. Nothing that has even a tentative release...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Final Fantasy VII Remake.
    Calling it. FF7 Rebirth is the defacto 2024 GOTY. Nothing else will come close, and I'm barely past the demo area. There's nothing on...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to KiddMarine's post in the thread Final Fantasy VII Remake with Haha Haha.
    I too am looking forward to Tifa's bedroom [/creep]
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Final Fantasy VII Remake.
    I played a small portion of the demo, enjoying the piano playing in Tifa's bedroom. I quit shortly after, not wanting to spoil anything...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Revan's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Yeah I’m playing this at the moment. Old school Tomb Raider was my gaming childhood, so I’m thoroughly enjoying this collection. To...
  • Telekill
    I really wanted to pick up the Tomb Raider Trilogy remaster but without a physical edition, I'm not going to bother until it's at a...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to xatruio's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Be cool for Sega to maybe dip their toes back into hardware, if Microsoft really does slowly exit. Poetic reversal of industry roles...
  • Telekill
    Fictional Future Headline: Shenmue 2 Xbox Edition now Heading to PS2! After Phil Spencer announced the Xbox division will no longer be...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread What Movie Are You Watching?.
    Just got done watching the following: I've always really enjoyed the Mission Impossible movies. This one is long and it's a two...
Back