Telekill's latest activity

• Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Recent Gaming Purchases.
    I picked up Guardians of the Galaxy for PS5 ($30 BF deal) and Spyro Trilogy for Switch ($20 BF deal). Guardians is for me and Spyro for...
  • Telekill
    I honestly don't care. Rockstar is a pathetic shadow of what they once were. There's nothing they could make at this point that I would...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread What are you playing?.
    Sure did. I started out with Mass Effect 2 on PS3. Bought it right after the third released. I was enjoying it so much that before I...
  • Telekill
    I've started up Mass Effect 3 from the Legendary Edition. I also play First Class Trouble and Hunt Showdown when my friends are online.
  • Telekill
    I've been playing First Class Trouble as well. It's fun when you have a group of people you play with on your friends list. Randoms...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Judgement Series.
    Ok. I finally beat the first Judgment. 32.25 hours and I basically skipped the girlfriends after the first and a few side missions. My...
  • Telekill
    Pretty sure I was able to play by myself. The "monster's" are going to be massive grind-fests though. At the very least, quicker to take...
  • Telekill
    Ok. Not sure if you guys were ever into Dino Crisis on PS1 but I was a huge fan (I pretend the 3rd never existed). It's a survival...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Truck_1_0_1_'s post in the thread What are you playing? with Like Like.
    That last chapter is absolutely awesome. Take in every bit of it and enjoy the ride :D
  • Telekill
    I'm finally nearing the end of Judgment (PS5). It's a far longer game than I thought it would be but it's good. Just this week I picked...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Uncharted - The Movie Trailer.
    Uncharted is my favorite series of all time. After the casting announcements, I've lowered my expectations for this movie. Don't get me...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Judgement Series.
    Just started Chapter 11 of Judgment last night. I'm about 25 hours in and holy crap. Great story but I totally misjudged (pun intended)...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Rate the Shenmue trilogy.
    Shenmue - 9/10 - Great start Shenmue II - 10/10 - Great continuation Shenmue III - 7/10 - Needed more story progression but still good.
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Shadowbox Project.
    Thanks guys. Glad you like it. The Shenmue box is my final one for me until perhaps next year some time if I even make another for me...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Jibby's post in the thread Shadowbox Project with Like Like.
    This is so damn cool! I really love the depth effect you created with the screenshot.