Recent content by Telekill

1. Telekill

Recent Gaming Purchases

I picked up Guardians of the Galaxy for PS5 ($30 BF deal) and Spyro Trilogy for Switch ($20 BF deal). Guardians is for me and Spyro for my wife. Both will go under the tree for Christmas.
  2. Telekill

What is Rockstar Games' Next Game?

I honestly don't care. Rockstar is a pathetic shadow of what they once were. There's nothing they could make at this point that I would bother with.
  3. Telekill

What are you playing?

Sure did. I started out with Mass Effect 2 on PS3. Bought it right after the third released. I was enjoying it so much that before I even beat the 2nd, I went out and bought the 3rd as I found it on sale for Black Friday that year. Played them back to back and Mass Effect became a favorite...
  4. Telekill

What are you playing?

I've started up Mass Effect 3 from the Legendary Edition. I also play First Class Trouble and Hunt Showdown when my friends are online.
  5. Telekill

What are you playing?

I've been playing First Class Trouble as well. It's fun when you have a group of people you play with on your friends list. Randoms... well... if you're not on a mic then you may be choked to death automatically. Just saying.... get on a mic.
  6. Telekill

Judgement Series

Ok. I finally beat the first Judgment. 32.25 hours and I basically skipped the girlfriends after the first and a few side missions. My one gripe is the running being inconsistent. Other than that, great game. Great story. Happy with the ending. I'll pick up the sequel eventually but need a break.
  7. Telekill

What are you playing?

Pretty sure I was able to play by myself. The "monster's" are going to be massive grind-fests though. At the very least, quicker to take down when you play with someone. Some of these monsters took me 20-60 min to take down.
  8. Telekill

Instinction -- New Trailer -- Moving to UE5

Ok. Not sure if you guys were ever into Dino Crisis on PS1 but I was a huge fan (I pretend the 3rd never existed). It's a survival suspense game that's basically the love child of Jurassic Park and Resident Evil. Fast forward 20 years... Capcom continues to let the series rot among many other...
  9. Telekill

What are you playing?

I'm finally nearing the end of Judgment (PS5). It's a far longer game than I thought it would be but it's good. Just this week I picked up Hunt Showdown to play with a bud. I'm not generally into horror games or first person games so this pick up was a bit of irony. I'm having some fun with it...
  10. Telekill

Uncharted - The Movie Trailer

Uncharted is my favorite series of all time. After the casting announcements, I've lowered my expectations for this movie. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against either Holland or Wahlberg. They simply aren't meant for this role until they can prove me wrong when I watch this. My plan is to...
  11. Telekill

Judgement Series

Just started Chapter 11 of Judgment last night. I'm about 25 hours in and holy crap. Great story but I totally misjudged (pun intended) how long it would take to beat this game.
  12. Telekill

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

Shenmue - 9/10 - Great start Shenmue II - 10/10 - Great continuation Shenmue III - 7/10 - Needed more story progression but still good.
  13. Telekill

Shadowbox Project

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. The Shenmue box is my final one for me until perhaps next year some time if I even make another for me. I might move forward eventually and look at series like Sonic, Zelda and Mass Effect. Currently I'm working on one for my brother who loves the Destiny games...
  14. Telekill

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

Ok... that means we'll probably end up with 3-5 seasons to complete the series.
  15. Telekill

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

Ok... so with 13 episodes at 15 minutes each, that's about 3.25 hours. I saw someone post that this may be season 1 meaning there could be more seasons. Has that been confirmed? Has it been confirmed that this anime will cover the entire series? I'm wondering if I should wait to watch it until...