Recent content by Telekill

1. Telekill

Random Thoughts

A bit frustraited at the FF7 Rebirth soundtrack. Love the music, but not willing to pay $70 for an absured collection of 175 songs across 7-8 discs. There's like... a dozen songs in the game I really liked. Went to Amazon to piece meal it at a buck each, and they don't even allow you to listen...
  2. Telekill

upcoming games & movies

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle.... ... a horrible...HORRIBLE name. Just add the word "Jerk" at the end of the title and start shuddering.
  3. Telekill

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Yeah. I'm getting ready to release my first book and the pricing killed me. I was forced to up the price from what I wanted or be responsible for losing money on each copy sold... something I can't afford. As an example, my hardcover is unfortunately priced at $27.99. Out of that, I will only...
  4. Telekill

Yeah, no need to rush. I would say, wait for a price drop if you can. While worth the $70, it's always nice to save some money. I replayed Remake (part 1) before Rebirth (part 2) came out. It took me about 43 hours or so to beat it. Rebirth, I skipped a ton of side objectives and it still took...
  5. Telekill

I just beat FF7 Rebirth yesterday. Fantastic game, but the ending is a little confusing. I won't go into specifics as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. I wouldn't say that the remake has flopped. The first game sold a ton, more than likely paying for the developement of both sequels...
  6. Telekill

Random Gaming Thoughts

I've been there for most of the PS5 generation. They either aren't making games all that often that I'm interested in or the games in production have such long development times anymore, that they probably won't release this generation. What has been announced that I am looking forward to? -...
  7. Telekill

upcoming games & movies

Alright guys... finally excited for a game release... not to play it per say... but to laugh histerichally. Just announced.... Squirrel with a Gun... is coming this fall to nearly every system.
  8. Telekill

Random Gaming Thoughts

I'm waiting to get a chance at the demo. Seems like it plays like the PS2 days of God of War with lots more T&A... which... as a guy... I'm perfectly fine with. Just wanting to make sure the gameplay isn't stale. FF7 Rebirth, Helldivers 2 and A Plague Tale 2 are the only gen specific games that...
  9. Telekill

Random Gaming Thoughts

Odd to think about but there's nothing on my radar for gaming for the foreseeable future. Nothing that has even a tentative release window. Everything is so far out that I wouldn't be surprised if they become PS6 titles. PS5 truly is the best PS4. It doesn't feel like it's its own generation.
  10. Telekill

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Calling it. FF7 Rebirth is the defacto 2024 GOTY. Nothing else will come close, and I'm barely past the demo area. There's nothing on the horizon that even looks remotely interesting. The games that would have a possitiliby are so far out, that there's no way they're releasing this year...
  11. Telekill

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I played a small portion of the demo, enjoying the piano playing in Tifa's bedroom. I quit shortly after, not wanting to spoil anything further. Looking forward to continuing the story after being stuck at the same point since 1997.
  12. Telekill

Random Gaming Thoughts

I really wanted to pick up the Tomb Raider Trilogy remaster but without a physical edition, I'm not going to bother until it's at a severe discount. If I want to play them, I still have all the originals on disc and will just bust out my PS2 Slim to play them. I still consider the second game...
  13. Telekill

Random Gaming Thoughts

Fictional Future Headline: Shenmue 2 Xbox Edition now Heading to PS2! After Phil Spencer announced the Xbox division will no longer be hardware based, but focus more on Software as a Service. It was announced that many of the games previously seen as Xbox exclusive over the last two decades...
  14. Telekill

What Movie Are You Watching?

Just got done watching the following: I've always really enjoyed the Mission Impossible movies. This one is long and it's a two parter. So... yeah. Even with as long as the movie is (nearly 3 hrs), it's a fun thrillride. The storyline is also very relevant to the modern era of AI. The entire...
  15. Telekill

What TV shows are you watching?

Finishing up season 1. Really enjoying it. Looking forward to watching season 2.
Back