Recent content by Tensega

1. Tensega

Shenmue 3 Sales

Those Japanese sales numbers are disheartening. I'd imagine Yu is pretty disappointed as well, obviously. Funny to think such a niche, Japanese game is actually selling more in North America and Europe than Japan.
  2. Tensega

"Striking while the iron is hot" | If we want Shenmue IV, we have to act now, not 4 years down the road

I don't really want to buy the DLC if it's download only. If they release a complete edition with all the DLC or release the DLC on a standalone disc kinda like what happened with Xenoblade 2, I'll buy it/another copy of the game.
  3. Tensega

Shenmue 3 Sales

I figured since it's multiple retailers, it was Deep Silver's move. I could be completely wrong though I guess.
  4. Tensega

Shenmue 3 Sales

Cutting the game's price to $34.99 around the holidays is one of the few intelligent things Deep Silver has done with this game. There's a lot of competition in November and undoubtedly a lot of people have picked up the game out of curiosity and the price point. It's a genius move.
  5. Tensega

The 'jump cut' issue

Dude, the screen where you select New Game, Load Game, and whatnot looks so amateurish. I thought it was just a placeholder for the demo, but they actually kept it for the final game to my surprise.
  6. Tensega

Shenmue III Metacritic Rally

There are plenty of PS2 games that surpassed anything possible on Dreamcast. Final Fantasy XII, Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 3, Valkyrie Profile 2, I could go on.
Back