Recent content by Teufel123

1. T

[RELEASED] Shenmue 3 Kiwami Overhaul

edit: its now fixed. enemys now attack again:
  2. T

well this happens for me now on all fights sadly lmao ..
  3. T

i encounter the exact same problem sadly.. i played from the beginning until fighting the thugs in hermits nest and after that everything just broke for me. Fight 1: Fight 2: fights in dojo, sparring.. everyone is just staying there / blocking and doesnt attack anymore. tried replacing the...
  4. T

How to access story quest dlc

Just start a new game + and play it while doing dlc.. there are some parts where no one is showing near hotel so u proceed story until muscle guy^^
  5. T

true.. well lemme atleast dream about it!
  6. T

Yeah probably u dont need both DLC's but when i started Shenmue 4 without Battle Rally DLC i didnt get that notification.. well whatever guess ill gonna play Story Pack now and after that Battle Rally.. xD
  7. T

i just bought Story DLC first because i had no interests in Battle Rally DLC. it didnt show me any notification that Story Pack DLC was added. but on Epic Games Store it was "Owned". i played without Battle Rally DLC until you should see this guy and nothing happened. i bought Battle Rally DLC...
  8. T

ok this is .. like a big let down for me. i bought just for the lulz Battle Rally so i own both dlc's. suddenly it shows "DLC: Added story quest pack". this is a joke right? u need to have the other DLC? there is no mention for having it like wtf.
  9. T

i still have that problem that i got no notification but it updated for me. question for you guys: Any of you didnt purchase Battle Rally? i didnt buy it since i wasnt interested in it but i did buy story dlc.. Maybe i dont get notification because i dont own battle rally?
  10. T

i tried ur save but nothing shows up on "Load Game" hmm..
  11. T

yup like i said it downloaded something which was 18,4GB.. Version is on B2991: on twitter they say "If you continue to experience issues with accessing the DLC content after reaching Niaowu in-game, please contact Player Support. Thank you for your patience. " where the f. is there Player...
  12. T

i somehow got that problem that i buyed story dlc on epic store.. i also got update but i didnt get a notification that a new dlc is added ingame. started NG+ and played until i showed shenhua picture.. no Guy there.. i tried reinstalling game still no pop up for me that a dlc has been added...
Back