Recent content by thedemon1238

1. T

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Sammy-SEGA are walking on very thin ice on the nerves of Shenmue fans. I don't know how long we can last. :) For myself, I have decided not to buy any of their games until the Shenmue situation is resolved. I was able to resist picking up Yakuza Infinite Wealth, but had a harder time letting go...
  2. T

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Depending on sales of Air Twister is a lost cause. The game is ten times more niche than shenmue. Very small number of the shenmue fanbase are interested in air twister. The sales probably are enough to make a small profit and keep the company alive, but nothing more. Ysnet is not at fault...
  3. T

I think 95% from the people here wants something right now. No waiting at all. Early access, small episode, baisha, train... whatever. :) Nobody cares about big budget. Just give us the same game, with the same engine, a little improved fighting system and that's it. Look at this cutscene...
  4. T

These games we can replay even now. Or maybe you mean you want to own them in the collection, more than Shenmue 4? They are definitely expensive... but I'm a gamer first and a collector second. I prefer something that doesn't exist yet.
  5. T

I think most of them can be eliminated. Konami ports are totally possible. Policenauts is the most difficult one. The game is not officially translated and has tons of voice acting. Also the main hero shamelessly plays with the breasts of almost all of the female NPCs... basically harass...
  6. T

Yeah, their main business is making modern versions of rom/cd rom games. I don't see how they give 20 million to Yu. But we can dream, right? :) Can someone pull up the list of all games mentioned (without repeating), so we can discuss the most likely candidates? :)
  7. T

There are over 200 different titles mentioned in the comments. Not much chance for shenmue, but who knows... :)
  8. T

Mass audiences are a lost cause. But there are still serious gamers who haven't tried Shenmue. We have to get them to try the game. :) Shenmue certainly has the potential for at least 1 million sales. Ysnet just have to play their cards right. No need to throw money at marketing. Complete the...
  9. T

Fortunately, I don't have to make that choice. The two things are unrelated. Poor Shenmue is not the cause of wars. His absence will not stop them. Perhaps the existence of the game creates wars between the fans about "Is Shenmue 3 a worthy sequel..." Even if the question is purely...
  10. T

Peace, of course. Shenmue constantly reminds us of many moral values and whats the most important. :)
  11. T

2015 Yakuza 0 2016 Yakuza Kiwami 2016 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life 2017 Yakuza Kiwami 2 Yakuza 6 was made between remakes. New games and remakes didn't get in the way. They don't necessarily need to make a Shenmue remakes and then make a Shenmue 4. If someone is going to...
  12. T

Random Gaming Thoughts

I think the problem with gaming comes from the fact that companies have learned to buy the data that google/Microsoft and others collect from us. From this data, they think they have the formula for the ultimate games that everyone will love. Thus they only reap without sowing for the future...
  13. T

I agree with all of you and the concerns about the "woke" . Unfortunately, we have bigger problems to worry about at the moment. Like if Shenmue 4 will come out at all for example. :D I'm dying for some new interview with Yu Suzuki, Cedric or even Ryan to clarify the current situation. :)
  14. T

Random Gaming Thoughts

I would love to try the beta if you still have a code. :)
  15. T

The only thing Yu Suzuki is missing from the old days is more money and the conditions that he had at the old Sega. These things cannot be returned. Sega now is not the same innovative company it once was. We have to put up with a smaller budget than modern games if we want to see shenmue 4...
Back