Recent content by thefavoriteplay

1. thefavoriteplay

The Sonic the hedgehog Movie

Shenmue is in the title screen check out my "Awesomeness" spoiler tag above.
  2. thefavoriteplay

The Sonic the hedgehog Movie

I made another thread in the off-topic forum...oops. My brother and I saw this movie yesterday and we loved the movie and this is coming from old school Sonic fans that haven't played the mainline Sonic games in years. Oh yeah and that Sega IP opener....
  3. thefavoriteplay

'Sonic' Movie In Theatres - What Did You Think

I saw the movie this afternoon with my brother and I have to say we LOVED it. Really good and heartfelt. I definitely wanted to support the movie after they took fans concerns to heart and fixed the character design instead of attack the fandom as so many creators do nowadays. Honestly, I...
  4. thefavoriteplay

Shenmue 3 official merchandise [poll]

I said "other" because I would like more physical releases of the soundtracks. Especially on the vinyl format. I would love an expanded Shenmue 1+2 set of music pressed to a double or even triple LP housed in a nice gatefold with artwork. I would like that done with the music of Shenmue III as...
  5. thefavoriteplay

PlayStation Wrap-Up - Is Shenmue 3 Your Top Game of 2019?

PlayStation is doing an end of the year wrap-up where they show your Top Games/Genres and Trophies that you played/earned in the last year. It is a pretty cool feature and they also give you an exclusive new theme and icons as well. PlayStation Wrap-Up It looks like Shenmue 3 was my top...
  6. thefavoriteplay

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Exactly, I totally agree. I really want the first set as well. I think I was thinking at the time "well, I want the S1 & S2 set but there are 2 versions and I would NEED to get both" I just didn't have the money at the time. Haha oh well.
  7. thefavoriteplay

Did anyone have to sign for their Pix 'N Love delivery? I am trying to figure out how my set got wrongly delivered today. Short story: I have the online service by the USPS "Informed Delivery" where you can sign in and track your mail and package deliveries daily. Well, I checked today and...
  8. thefavoriteplay

Yes. The shipment email and order page on their site states mine shipped on 12/17/19.
  9. thefavoriteplay

I'm in the US and I got a shipping notification on Tuesday. BUT it was in my spam folder.
  10. thefavoriteplay

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

Excellent. My sentiments exactly.
  11. thefavoriteplay

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

ABSOLUTELY 100% Spot On.
  12. thefavoriteplay

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

I purposely took my time. I couldn't understand how so many fans seemed to rush through it. Especially since we had been waiting so long for this game. I was like "don't you guys want to savor this experience?" I wanted to really take in everything as I went along. I also tried to knock out as...
  13. thefavoriteplay

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

Did you end up getting "Brawling Uppercut 2" and if so, did you get the trophy?
  14. thefavoriteplay

So I just got the Technique Master trophy. And just last night when I checked the 90 move list posted earlier I had everything listed except "Burning Sandstorm" and "Tigers Fury." But, I also had "Blazing Kick" (Best Buy DLC move) and "Brawling Uppercut 2" that was not in the 90 move list...
  15. thefavoriteplay

This is great. A legit big help. I just knocked out the 500,000 tokens trophy. Thanks @tomboz
Back