Recent content by Thomasina

1. Thomasina

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yes, because in 2050 S3 will still be a terrible game that did no favors for the series. Instead of proper story progression we got 100s of useless items in the token exchange system. Scrolling through these items should have you shaking your head as you read the description of "a picture of a...
  2. Thomasina

There are some things in Shenmue 3 that are so mind blowingly bad that it just makes me want to cry. They are the subjects that will seemingly forever cause tension among Shenmue fans. I really can't grasp my head around the garlic. My second playthrough of Shenmue 3 is not going so well. I...
  3. Thomasina

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

Were there 33 songs in the anime?
  4. Thomasina

I'm replaying Shenmue 3 now, slowly. In the past 2 years I've since replayed both S1 and S2. Unfortunately, despite my changed approach toward the game, I'm finding that all my original criticisms still hold true. I find Bailu to be massively disconnected and not at all what one would expect...
  5. Thomasina

Will we ever get Shenmue 1&2 on Nintendo Switch?

It's bizarre to have left out the Switch, especially now with the recent news of switch surpassing PS4 in the US. At this point it seems so unlikely that it would almost seem random to release it now. I guess it could coincide with the anime but that time window has been missed too. I'm...
  6. Thomasina

Unused Asset: A Second Letter From Iwao to Ryo

Great stuff. Finding unused items only makes the games more mysterious.
  7. Thomasina

Post Your Shenmue Collection

I got the Tubbz ducks in the mail today. They are surprisingly nice quality. I originally thought they were weird as hell and why would I ever want a Ryo duck, but I suppose at the time I didn't realize that Tubbz was an actual collectible where they covered a lot of properties. They're nice...
  8. Thomasina

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Yeah, I didn't mean to freak anyone out, lol. Hopefully they get in touch with you and you don't have any issues.
  9. Thomasina

At the top it's all the way off. It's bad. I think this was what everyone feared, that after all this time lrg would send out some errors or something be damaged, and it was going to be a nightmare to deal with them. Feel really bad for you, tbh. I tried to get a picture of mine but it's...
  10. Thomasina

Yeah, you got a real crappy one. All the paint is off-line too. These aren't of high quality, I was just looking at mine to compare, but yours looks particularly sloppy.
  11. Thomasina

I got mine today. I'm satisfied with it.
  12. Thomasina

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Finished my playthrough of Shenmue 2 today. Great game. Going through the ending again, it's so much fun to see the mystical and magical elements in the cave and I'm really curious if the series will go back to that stuff in the future. The floating dagger, the bright red beam of light...
  13. Thomasina

Post Your Shenmue Collection

I saw someone call it a letter opener on twitter today (not sure if you). I think that's a more appropriate term for it.
  14. Thomasina

How the hell are people getting them so quick? Do they live down the street from lrg? Mine's scheduled for May 12.
Back