Recent content by Thomasina

1. Thomasina

Shenmue Fan Art

Not very active, unfortunately. Hasn't posted those since back in March. Thanks for the links.
  2. Thomasina

Shenmue Fan Art

Do you have a name or link to see more of this person's work? I've seen the garlic one before and it's great. The previous one is new to me.
  3. Thomasina

Bailu discussion.

That's interesting but it definitely has the look of a mmo.
  4. Thomasina

Shenmue Fan Art

Your wife drew that herself? That is freaking amazing, lol. Hope you got a good spot for it.
  5. Thomasina

A photograph of Suzuki and his wife

Looks like a troublemaker.
  6. Thomasina

Should the Shenmue Anime bring back the original voice actors for Ryo?

My concern with trying out new actors is that once Corey and Masaya are out, then they'll be pushed out for good. If the anime somehow manages to attract new fans, I would imagine they'd be surprised to hear different voices in the games.
  7. Thomasina

Interesting. I've never heard of this before.
  8. Thomasina

I wasn't offended by what you said, I don't necessarily doubt it. It just sounds dumb as hell. When you say it like that it sounds like they need a new medium. Would hate to see the originals skipped over because they "aren't popular enough".
  9. Thomasina

Keep in mind I don't watch anime, but from what I've heard of anime, the bar for voice acting is extremely fucking low and abysmal. I've seen people praise the woman who did Shenhua in S3, and I thought she was laughably and embarrassingly bad. If that's a "pro" then the bar is indeed...
  10. Thomasina

Bailu discussion.

I'm curious to see if the Anime will touch upon Bailu at all in the future, and how it will be represented. Will it follow Shenmue 3, or will it be re-imagined? Obviously I'm hoping for the latter.
  11. Thomasina

Ghost of Tsushima.

I finished it last night, wrapped up a couple trophies today. Excellent game, really enjoyed it. I started playing it back on July 23rd, took me way longer than I'd expected. There was a point in Act 3 where it felt like it was really dragging. To go through the previous massive areas, then...
  12. Thomasina

Shenmue The Animation Announced

I get it, I'm saying I don't like it. Same goes for gaming as well. Announcing a game without anything to show is lame af.
  13. Thomasina

What Shenmue Anime Merch do you think will be available?

I'm prepared to buy the dvd set. I'll try out crunchy roll too. There's definitely lots of people in stand by ready to make stuff to sell to fans. I'll be fairly conservative with what I buy this time around.
  14. Thomasina

I'm not at all a fan of this approach of announcing something but having nothing to show at all with zero information. It must be very far off if there's nothing prepared to show.
  15. Thomasina

lol, no trailer. That's really disappointing. That was an extremely short amount of time dedicated to talking about it too.