Recent content by TifaLockhartUK

1. TifaLockhartUK

New Yuji Naka Platformer - Balan Wonderworld (Multiplatform)

Is it possible to get nostalgia looking at something that hasn't even happened yet? That's how I feel looking at this game.
  2. TifaLockhartUK

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

The problem with that fan made video of the improvement's people want is that it would ruin the start of the game. They force you to go slow on purpose so that you can't get everything done in 5 minutes. Having all of those features seems nice but I would have stopped playing a month or two...
  3. TifaLockhartUK

Random Thoughts

It could be worse, it could be a picture of a camel...
  4. TifaLockhartUK

What did you last laugh at?

I had tears in my eyes and couldn't breathe while reading this the other night.
  5. TifaLockhartUK

First Time Playing Shenmue

I got held up due to life being a drag but I finally beat the first game. I'm about to play the second game right now! I'm going to miss Japan but I must find Lan Di!
  6. TifaLockhartUK

Well I now have a job, at least it get's me out of the house during the quarantine. Can't say I ever saw myself as a forklift driver. I didn't expect another entire area. It's not my favourite area to explore as I much prefer just looking around the shops and houses. Still very much having fun...
  7. TifaLockhartUK

New Member Introductions

Not my first post but I'm new. Just started playing Shenmue recently and loving it. I love old school JRPG's like Final Fantasy and Persona and have just recently got into cosplay although I'm still far from good at it.
  8. TifaLockhartUK

Eiyuden Chronicles Kickstarter

We need more PS1 style JRPG's. Outside of Final Fantasy and Persona I don't really play any anymore. This game look's very cool though and I'll keep an eye on it.
  9. TifaLockhartUK

I have not found any cats to stal... I mean follow! Although I make sure to check in on Mimi every day. I suck at fighting games so I'm trying to practice as much as I can since this has so many more inputs then the Yakuza games. My normal tactic when playing any kind of fighting game is to...
  10. TifaLockhartUK

Ask the Person Below you a Question?

Arnold to hang out with his cool pets. Best TV show that can be watched on Netflix?
  11. TifaLockhartUK

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

The last update was disappointing. The fireworks weren't exciting and I hoped the dreams would let you visit random islands but you need a code. I only log in now to get stuff leaving each month since I have all the fossils. Hopefully there's bigger update's on the Horizon (pun intended).
  12. TifaLockhartUK

Well this game has made me feel like the most awful person to have ever lived. I put down the controller when a scene started to play, I had a handful of chocolate raisins when a football flew at me and due to no free hands it hit a small girl and made her cry. I also promised to help an old...
  13. TifaLockhartUK

What are you playing?

Ghost of Tsushima and now Shenmue :ROFLMAO:
  14. TifaLockhartUK

Thank you all. I was able to pick up a copy of the game and I'm going to start playing it tonight. I could have bought it on PSN but I prefer having an actual copy of games so I can put them on my shelf to show off. If I can use Japanese voices that's what I always go with so that'll be my...
  15. TifaLockhartUK

Sadly my laptop overheats just trying to play Netflix 😅. Looks like I'll have to hunt down a copy for the PS4 tomorrow.
Back