Recent content by TimeSpentWell

1. TimeSpentWell

Would You Rather... (Combat Question)

@gladias9 It's a shame that the men in black suits aren't present in number 3. I think they would be far more appropriate than some of the more eclectic characters we see in the finale.
  2. TimeSpentWell

@gladias9 Just saw the update on reddit, I'm impressed at how quickly this is developing. Regarding Lan Di, I feel that the final battle is way too short for the amount of time we've invested as fans. Is it possible to extend the duration of the fight? This may help to alleviate the sudden...
  3. TimeSpentWell

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Excellent work to everyone involved with this mod! One of the most jarring aspects of Shenmue 3 during my first playthrough were the unfamiliar voices of the recurring characters, especially during the phone calls that were clearly meant to evoke some nostalgia. It's hugely rewarding to have...
  4. TimeSpentWell

With the limitations of S3's combat design (no directional button inputs) new and snappy may be the best way to go, I'm definitely curious to try it. Best of luck!
  5. TimeSpentWell

Shenmue 3 Balancing Requests? (Big Mod In Progress!)

This is interesting, I appreciate the info and the update. I'll be looking into it more. What would you like to change about the story for this mod?
  6. TimeSpentWell

That's encouraging to hear. How exactly are you able to do this? What's the process? I wouldn't know where to start but I'd like to learn more.
  7. TimeSpentWell

That's great news. A lot of the compounding issues I have are due to the economy artificially padding the flow of the game, and could be mitigated entirely by a slight re-balancing. Good call on the capsule toy probabilities. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
  8. TimeSpentWell

Is it possible to reduce the cost of the 50 year old Lao Jiu in Bailu, and the Reverse Body Check scroll in Niaowu? After completing the game twice on PS4 I'd like to avoid these sections on PC. Higher pay from wood chopping and forklifts would be cool, too.
  9. TimeSpentWell

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Hi, is there any update on this issue? I'm also using windows 7 and encountering the cannot load MiscMods.asi 126 error. Forklift seems to work fine, as I've got the DS4 button icon mod installed successfully (DC Ryo worked fine, too) but I'd love to replay the game with the classic camera and...
Back