1. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

So good!
  2. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Great !
  3. Tortu-genial

Banishers Ghost Of new Eden

I want to talk a bit about this game, because i think some fans of shenmue will like it The game is Banishers Ghost of nex Eden, and it has some similarities with Shenmue. All Characters are unique, lot of dialogues to learn more about the NPC, ans lot of choices (more like The witcher 3 than...
  4. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Wow !!!
  5. Tortu-genial

Remix raytracing

I think some of you have already hear about it, but this sofware seems incredible really curious to see Shenmue 1 and 2 with this sofware, and even Shenmue 3, if we can and raytracing in the render :)
  6. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

Seems very good to me :) Very curious to try the demo
  7. Tortu-genial

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I plaid the bailue part of shenmue 3 on my steam deck it is great !
  8. Tortu-genial

General Air Twister Talk

I keep playing the game (ps5 and steam deck), et yes i really like the game so far I don't think it is as good as Panzer Dragoon Orta (one of my favorite game of this kind) but it is a very good succesor to space harrier i played about 5h in total and i would give him a 8/10
  9. Tortu-genial

General Air Twister Talk

I target with the thumbstick (not a big fan of touch control)
  10. Tortu-genial

Air twister sales ?

if steam spy is correct and there is 22k owner on steam i think it is not bad Jusan another indie game have the same amount of owner https://steamspy.com/app/1977170
  11. Tortu-genial

General Air Twister Talk

hey guys! I have just finished my first try on the game I like it a lot I lose at lvl 10 or 11 I really like the music and art direction, i think it is a good match i ll play it more this week I did not expect to like it like this, it is better than a I thought :) Ps:I play it on steam deck
  12. Tortu-genial

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

just to be sure i understand, Those photos of Yu in shangai are from 2021 ??
  13. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

same the sharpen one
  14. Tortu-genial

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

WOW !Super impressive i love it!
  15. Tortu-genial

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

The stamina did not bover me in shenemue 3, but i like your version :)
Back