Recent content by tpgb12

1. T

Shenmue I & II PC with Intel HD Graphics 3000?

Maybe sometime I'll buy it and see if it works. If not, I'll get a refund. My main gripe is that I just wish the PC version would get a physical release like the other versions.
  2. T

Apparently for me, the total available graphics memory is 1760mb.
  3. T

Yeah. Seems less and less likely I can play it, then... I tried running Watch Dogs one time and at first it wouldn't start at all and was telling me I need a DX11 card. I found kind of a hack method to force the game to run in DX10, but that literally made the game run at less than 1 fps...
  4. T

Hmm... If that's actually the case, that's a shame because honestly to me it doesn't seem like the game would really need heavy requirements with them not really doing major graphical improvements or anything. I mean, I can run GTA V at pretty low settings and get around 20fps depending on the...
  5. T

Hi. I haven't posted on here in a really long time, but would anybody know if Shenmue I &II can run at all on Intel HD Graphics 3000? That's what my main laptop has, and my main concern is that it mentions DirectX11 on the Steam page. I've had issues before with some games giving me errors...
Back