Recent content by Try Asking Sumiya San

1. T

What's your favorite and most disappointed scene in Shenmue III?

Favourite - end of Bailu with ryo training at night. Disappointment - Li Feng reveal as niao sun (more the way it was executed)
  2. T

For those who have played or completed the game. How would you rate Shenmue III?

8/10 Positives Captures the shenmue feel Bailu village and niaowu are interesting I enjoyed the combat Liked gameplay systems Enjoyed the character development between shenhua and ryo especially in Bailu village Negatives Rushed last area that could have felt better Few areas of...
  3. T

IGN Discusses why Shenmue 3’s ending is a big disappointment

I don’t have a problem with the ending. I do feel it was rushed though. In terms of circumstances I think the ending has a better cliffhanger than 1 or 2, Lan Di betrayed, ryo no longer has the mirror, ryo not strong enough to fight lan Di yet. Ren, shenhua and ryo together for the story to go...
  4. T

Can we discuss an Unpopular opinion

if those things weren’t there people would have moaned too. I think whatever outcome people would have complained about 3. Mostly because they have had 20 years in their own heads to think what they thought it should have been.
  5. T

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

1) Bailu 2) Yokosuka 3) Hong Kong 4) Niaowu 5) Kowloon (I liked the story moments here the best though) 6) The harbour
  6. T

Hope gauge poll, do you believe or don't believe 4 can happen?

I hope so spud! Yes the criticisms are very valid by most people it’s the shitting on the game that’s the issue and needs to be addressed. I will campaign for a 4th but be cautiously pessimistic so it doesn’t hurt to much if a 4th never comes around.
  7. T

Hope gauge poll, do you believe or don't believe 4 can happen?

It’s not something I hold hopes for. Not because I don’t think shenmue 3 is a good game but because it seems to have divided the fan base massively. I would back a shenmue 4 though easily. If it doesn’t happen I got shenmue 3 which I am very grateful for.
  8. T

If it doesn’t happen...

I want a game but if there was truly no hope then yes I would buy it. However I’m amazed I have shenmue 3 and if that’s it I’m ok with it.
  9. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

Unfortunately I think some people will never be happy. They thrive off negativity and it spreads like wildfire. Often people later on with perspective seem to think differently. They seem to have no awareness of the effect this will have on the game overall. Some of it is just malicious too...
  10. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

Negativity about sales asking for shenmue 4 but say they hate shenmue 3. Lots of silliness in the fan base at the moment it’s painful to read after waiting for shenmue 3 for almost 2 decades.
  11. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

The number really doesn’t matter all that matters is if they see shenmue having a viable future it either will or it won’t and that’s all there is to it no point worrying.
  12. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

It’s not that bad shenmue has never been big in japan.
  13. T

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Golden goose high stake lucky hit board is great got tokens enough to get 18k in yuan without save scumming.
  14. T

Would you have accepted a third delay?

I always thought shenmue 2 ending was weird I wanted more but imo should have ended that game after the dou niu fight.
  15. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

I agree with you but the community seems to be in such a negative state at the moment it really doesn’t look good for outsiders so I’m not sure how much pushing it will help :/
Back