Recent content by tvshtr

1. tvshtr

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Of course, I understand, take your time. Watched some of these streams too. Just finished the game. Bar Toon Santa gave me a hard time :D
  2. tvshtr

I really dislike the spinning santas glued to the buildings, I'd rather have them shown on the map and change when found. Edit. just noticed that that the completion was added in Santa's collection window. And finally finished it! The Bar Toon Santa was hardest to find for me, which is funny...
  3. tvshtr

I just finished the semi-finals at MJQ and got the cool sequence, but now I'm totally stuck. I have 21 Santas [can't get the Ecco one as it it's broken currently, levels don't change [using 1.1]] and MJQ stays forever closed. Any advice?
  4. tvshtr

Suka Pass Version 1.9 Release: FREE MARKET

Wow, only 11 entries? That's crazy.. So close yet so far away xd
  5. tvshtr

Suka Pass Version 1.9 Release: FREE MARKET

Has a winner been drawn? Where's the announcement?
  6. tvshtr

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 6 "Dignified" Thread

My only wish is to see the duck race. Unlikely with all the stuff they need to squish, but one can dream.
  7. tvshtr

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

I wonder If they'll do the race :D
  8. tvshtr

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

The harbor is particularly nostalgic for me, hard to explain why... Perhaps it's the promise of travel, out of home and into adulthood. Loved the episode.
  9. tvshtr

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

It hurts, but that's what it is, hopefully it can do some good. Initially for me the issue was with the reality context, my own Shenmue I experience was a part of a wider Sega Dreamcast experience, I bought the console for it. The Immersion, brought by the state-of-the-art graphics and...
  10. tvshtr

Someone please upload this elsewhere (Shenmue 1 Undub by Kogami)

If you guys care about preservation you should look into IPFS [ InterPlanetary File System ] There are addons for both Firefox and Chrome, as long as there is one person with these files on the network and hashes are shared, it will be available for download, and they will always be checked if...
  11. tvshtr

Cut contents ?

Playing The Third, every time I see these beta footages now it seems to me like they kept loosing some core stuff in translation when moving between engines/platforms [ gained some lost some arguably ]. It makes me wonder how much it affected original plot, from my experience adjusting plot on...
  12. tvshtr

Best way to play the original games: emulation or remaster?

I think that my own experience with both Kodi and Retroarch was pretty similar, I was taken aback initially and went through several retries to get into them. Mainly due to apparent complexity of both/default interfaces, ultimately being rewarding. Flycast has predefined defaults for each game...
  13. tvshtr

It's a tad complicated. Flycast is a Reicast fork, it was spun off from it and developed it's own features since. As Reicast [ arguably ] mainly focuses on mobiles now. Flycast is a Retoarch core, which brings some difficulties as it's a multi-emulator fronted available everywhere pretty much...
  14. tvshtr

I get what are you saying about VMUs, I think, like playing chao games for Sonic Adventure 2. Never even thought about it, unsure if anything supports that, yet. [ Edit. Apparently there are emulators made just for VMUs which I'm looking up rn ] Integrated Intel GPUs, especially laptop ones [...
Back