Recent content by UsoEwin

1. U

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Still no native DS4 input unfortunately
  2. U

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Ok so this is an odd one. I'm using input mapper to use a DS4 to play Shenmue 2. When I press the Dpad, or use the analog sticks the button prompts now change to DS4 prompts. But when I use the face buttons, or triggers they change back to Xbox prompts. This is only present for me with the v2 patch.
  3. U

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Masterchans patch works with Shenmue 2, no issues so far.
  4. U

The new bat for Shenmue 2 is causing odd graphical glitches and crashing when opening the menu on the V2 beta for me, not present without the widescreen fix. Haven't tried Shenmue 1.
  5. U

Shenmue HD reviews and discussion

Finished Shenmue 1 and went to 2 and instantly had audio issues. Levels are all over the place, some sound effects like the menu beeps are significantly louder than other sound effects. Journal music is outrageously loud. Joys music is incredibly quiet, Cool Z's stereo sounds like absolute...
  6. U

Shenmue HD reviews and discussion

What I don't get, is they said they didn't have access to higher quality audio files, but the Shenmue movie has all the cutscenes at significantly higher audio quality. Why couldn't they have injected them into the game.
  7. U

Hex values don't seem to work after the update. Disappointing. Do you just need to parse for new values?
Back