Recent content by ValoniMahoni

1. ValoniMahoni

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

I'm really torn on this. It could be real but it certainly could be fake. Considering there is a guy on YouTube who made AI play the first Tomb Raider. The AI can look around, can recognize textures an recall those "never seen before and even compare them to already seen ones. The AI plays...
  2. ValoniMahoni

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

The music is in the OST, but was not used in 3.
  3. ValoniMahoni

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

YS Net negotiating Shenmue 4 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsjEthFs1Qh/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==
  4. ValoniMahoni

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Hello, sorry for my question, where do I extract Forklift files to? SmLaunch folder or sm1 / sm2 respectively?
  5. ValoniMahoni

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Dafak?
  6. ValoniMahoni

12 Riveting Shenmue Development Revelations | Morio Ashizuka

Actually, not only the guy in blue is the same in all cuts from the intro but also the granny in red and black AND the woman in white shirt with bluejeans. I've always noticed that these were the same persons and I've always thought this was out of convenience coming from reusing the characters...
  7. ValoniMahoni

SILENT HILL 2 REMAKE IS COMING!

8. ValoniMahoni

Shenmue III Deals Thread.

Shenmuemue 3 is downloadable for free on Epic Games Store rhight now. https://www.epicgames.com/store/de/free-games
  9. ValoniMahoni

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

Shenmue I 9/10 Shenmue II 10/10 Shenmue III 5/10
  10. ValoniMahoni

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

In some scenes Ryo does not have the tiger on the back of his jacket. Shenmue 4 confirmed.
  11. ValoniMahoni

I found out that in Shenmue 1 Ryo's model where he fights doesn't have a band-aid on his face

Free Battle vs the bikers at the harbor. P.S. I just noticed it yesterday after all those years :D
  12. ValoniMahoni

Random Shenmue Thoughts

This is such a cool video
  13. ValoniMahoni

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yes, it is. I always thought the same
  14. ValoniMahoni

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

But the question remains: Why not properly fund Shenmue 4 in the first place? Or am I complaining now?
Back