Recent content by Vasid

1. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Yeah, I noticed that, peak players according to steam charts maxed at 327 which is not great, and it's only been going down since. So far Steam sales look rough especially for how deep it's discounted and that it's launch week. That said it seems to be doing pretty well on GOG, number 5 on the...
  2. Vasid

Shenmue 3 Steam's version

I just find it weird, I mean console wars alone are stupid but now STOREFRONT wars. People are literally bickering over who's going to sell them a game. Am I happy the game is on Steam with achievements? Absolutely. Am I mad it was on another storefront for a year? No. Epic is just another...
  3. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Steam backer DLC is fixed and working, at least mine was. If it shows up in your steam DLC then you're good to go.
  4. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Really they should have made it so every game had the backer DLC it just had to be unlocked with an in-game code so no matter which version you went with (PS4, Steam, EGS, GOG) You could get the backer DLC. I mean people who want the GOG version don't even get that as an option because trust me...
  5. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Mine's ID02 and it's doing the exact same thing. Hopefully they fix it soon, seems very similar to what happened with the EGS launch so maybe someone on steam or Deep Silver's end just needs to push the right button to get it working.
  6. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Anyone else running in to an issue with their backer DLC? Steam says it can't download it and the game confirms that it's not downloaded when I enter my code. Reminds me of launch day for Epic when the backer DLC wasn't working lol.
  7. Vasid

Steam keys sent out now

Finally a PC version with achievements. I'll do some testing today to make sure everything is working. Also sweet that there is a sale so all the DLC comes in at less than $8.
  8. Vasid

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

I do think Shenmue 3 ended up hurting the series' reputation, and I think that because if you look at most places where there are comments about Shenmue 3 they're usually negative or at least "meh". That said Shenmue 1 & 2 didn't exactly have a lot of good will built up outside of the Shenmue...
  9. Vasid

Kickstarter Update #133 Steam Key Announcement

I hope this means steam achievements too. Only downside is I bought the DLC for Epic so now I'll have to buy it again on Steam even if I do get a free key. Oh well.
  10. Vasid

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

Well that's good because that means a chunk of the work is already done, now someone just needs to retranslate the game. If I didn't suck at Japanese I'd do it.
  11. Vasid

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

This is a complicated mod, but retranslation of Japanese audio track subtitles. Main hurdle would be getting the translation done but that's quite the hurdle. Really wish the game would have had a proper translation in the first place.
  12. Vasid

Shenmue Undub: Definitive Edition Released

That's great news! Thanks so much to all involved in making the GDI available! I notice the glitching Ys logo sound is fixed too! Great release!
  13. Vasid

So just rename the MDS file to "disc.MDS" and leave the MDF file named what it is ("ShenmueUndub-DefinitiveVer-DISC 3.mdf" etc), pop it in it's own numbered folder like usual and it should work (though it may require the latest firmware which I updated to a few months ago).
  14. Vasid

Ah, yep Daemon Tools (Lite in this case) did it! Must not have been working due to the mounting software I was using. Thanks.
  15. Vasid

How did you convert it? I tried mounting the image and ripping with DiscJuggler but it seemed to only produce images that don't work.
Back