Vega's latest activity

• V
    Vega reacted to SPG's post in the thread Random Shenmue Thoughts with Like Like.
    Ah I see, thanks for the reply - just looked it up and part of me is tempted, as I’d really like to have a Dreamcast that wasn’t a pain...
  • V
    Vega replied to the thread Random Shenmue Thoughts.
    It's an optical drive emulator for the Dreamcast, Saturn, and PS1. Lets me play any Dreamcast game I want on an SD card but you can...
  • V
    Vega reacted to SPG's post in the thread Random Shenmue Thoughts with Like Like.
    By coincidence, I discovered last night that Yamagishi explains the same thing to you in Suzume Park at that point? I think it was...
  • V
    Oh wow, I never knew that Liu actually explains the meaning of the "Father's Heaven" code to you if you talk to him after talking to...
  • V
    Yeah, I don’t think I ever really used that move at all on my first couple of plays. If I’m honest all I really do is use the normal...
  • V
    Very true. Now I'm wondering if I ended up missing the scenes with Mai at the harbor because this time when I started Disc 2 the time...
  • V
    I kind of meant in general, obviously we all know there’s still a lot to be revealed, but came across those three points in fairly quick...
Back