Recent content by Verderame

1. Verderame

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

I don't think they could've done much better to fit two games in just 13 episodes to be honest (a proper adaptation would've defintely needed double of that), and most of the anime's problems stem from the choices they had to make due to the low showtime and budget it got, like the super short...
  2. Verderame

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I was actually believing something Shenmue IV-related was coming, but now it seems that 101 Industries was just having fun teasing us over nothing, that's quite sad.
  3. Verderame

Shenmue series Mod ideas/plans

I just want an Unreal Engine 4 classic costume for Shenhua, nobody has done that yet and it drives me insane!
  4. Verderame

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Guys there's no way around it, they're specifically teasing Shenmue IV rumors. They can't just mess with us like that, right?
  5. Verderame

Shenmue III and PS5 Boost Mode

As many have already said, the game has an uncapped framerate mode and, if everything works, it should run at locked 60 fps in PS5 boost mode.
  6. Verderame

Shenmue 1 & 2 Possible Mod/Fix for frame pacing issues on PC Version?.

Yeah, that video is kind of over the top, but there are definitely "framepacing" issues with the PC version (most people won't even notice that, though). At least, that's how it runs on my PC: the frame rate is locked at 30 without drops (and thank god for that, lol), but it still feels somewhat...
  7. Verderame

Is Shenmue 3 modable?

It's so sad that to this day no one has attempted a "Classic Shenhua" costume with modern graphics yet. Still i'm proud of what our small fanbase has accomplished so far.
  8. Verderame

Discord

Discord servers are nice but they usually kill forums.
  9. Verderame

Yu Suzuki Interview (IGN Japan): Reflections on S3, Plans for S4

It kinda looks like he thinks that fans only cared for open world size, minigames and forklift memes... I hope he actually gets what Shenmue 3 lacked other than modern QoL improvements.
  10. Verderame

Shenmue 3 Improvements/Keeps For Shenmue 4

Do we know if it doesn't, though?
  11. Verderame

How would you feel if Microsoft funded Shenmue IV in exchange for exclusivity?

Sure but Cave had to stick with 360 out of strict necessity, not because their fanbase was there, and it surely didn't help them sell more copies of their games overall, so i don't know what this should demonstrate. I don't know about Xbox mostly having an fps-focused audience (even though it...
  12. Verderame

Cave went on Xbox 360 because it was cheaper for them, and their nicher than niche ultra hardcore fanbase only had to follow them regardless. Overall, almost everytime a non-western focused huge Japanese ip went Microsoft exclusive it always ended up being its grave, starting from the Sega ones...
  13. Verderame

Xbox exclusivity was what helped killing the series in the first place. Microsoft's consoles are no place for nicher Japanese games and they would only harm the series further. Multiplatform is the way to go.
  14. Verderame

Any plans for Shenhua clothing mods in Shenmue III?

Sorry for the bump, but i really need to know: is there really no one trying to make an og Shenhua outfit mod? I accepted her wearing that new all-yellow dress, even though i'll never understand why they had to do change this detail over everything else. But i always thought: no big deal, mods...
  15. Verderame

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

There's really no way to fix the very narrowly on-screen water reflexes?
Back