Recent content by VyseLegendaire

1. VyseLegendaire

Response To SuperEyePatchWolf Shenmue 3 Review

I rarely post on here or any community but felt a need to respond to this video. I also posted this to OP's video comments: The SEPW guy is a drama queen. Pretty sure hes just doing it for the money. He makes over $3300 per video according to his Patreon and nearly all his videos are about...
  2. VyseLegendaire

Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

Edit; Code given, enjoy!
  3. VyseLegendaire

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

No, Spikeout is def his magnum opus
  4. VyseLegendaire

Buy Shenmue & Shenmue II Here (Deals)

I cancelled my Amazon.jp pre-order based on the fiasco unfolding since launch. Just not willing to deal with this insanity.
  5. VyseLegendaire

Shenmue HD reviews and discussion

SEGA has a long history of quickly releasing things without much forewarning (Saturn). Sadly the original Shenmue was a rare exception because it cost so much time and money it nearly shut down the company. Which is why it's sad that this game was clearly dropped in a hurry.
  6. VyseLegendaire

Shenmue I&II official release date in Japan (22.NOV / limited edition)

That's good to hear. Bad for Sega of America though. Welcome to the ranks of the $250 club. I agree with this, Shenmue for me is a thing of December and New Years. The Christmas night I was marathoning through the game in 1999 was probably the highlight of my life as a gamer. Its hard for...
  7. VyseLegendaire

That one guy ordered 8 copies though so I feel inadequate.
  8. VyseLegendaire

Which of these 2 do you prefer?

A true remake would probably be an immense undertaking, at least as ambitious as Shenmue III. It would be interesting to see SEGA get back on board with Yu for Shenmue IV though. Or maybe fund a new remastered version of the soundtrack featuring real instruments.
  9. VyseLegendaire

Hope this doesnt happen with the Shenmue Collection.

Considering its a remaster of an old game, I would imagine the file size is small enough to easily fit on the disc.
  10. VyseLegendaire

SEGA won't notice a trend until they're drowning in it. They probably weren't convinced of high enough demand, or thought the release date had to be set for a specific slot so rushed release.
  11. VyseLegendaire

For Play-Asia there is a hold put on the funds, but for Amazon no charge until it ships.
  12. VyseLegendaire

Predorder Numbers Speculation

I would imagine so. Digital sales are counted separately unless its given away as a download code.
  13. VyseLegendaire

Aloha folks, I have only lurked here before but just made an account to say I did my part and ordered this thing. #1 on Amazon.jp thanks to mass foreign orders :P Ive already pre-ordered the US release and contributed by 250$ limited Shenmue III tier so I'm prob not ordering more than 1 though.
Back