Recent content by warbb

1. W

Virtua Fighter Engine

Ryo learns that move at the harbor in Shenmue 1.
  2. W

Shenmue 3 Improvements/Keeps For Shenmue 4

The general controls are good. UE4 is good. It doesn't need to get any prettier. I think Shenmue 1 & 2 do some things better. The QTEs. The story telling. Characters teaching Ryo important moves by describing them, because button combinations translate to Ryo's movements in a way that makes...
  3. W

Shenmue 3 Improvements/Keeps For Shenmue 4

Gerenrally I would like a Shenmue 4 to have more believable environments. Niaowu never felt like it could be a real place. I don't need to be collecting things in a Shenmue game. I'd lose the buy/sell store menu system and go back to shelf browsing. Bring back realism.
  4. W

Shenmue III Metacritic Rally

What does it say? User reviews for most things are stacked with 0s and 10s.
  5. W

Nozomi aweful voice acting.

Tom is good.
  6. W

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Having separate Buy and Sell menus was a bad idea.
  7. W

The QTEs need the QTE noise.
  8. W

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

I think it's wonderful. The only minor complaint I've had is that the English writing and voice acting is somehow worse than the old games for main characters. Shenhua went from talking to the animals, risking her life to save a goat in Shenmue 2, to threatening to murder a cow for having a...
  9. W

16 hours and I'm still in Bailu. Trying to get all the moves. Spent more than 900 Yuan on Firefighter capsule toys. Still no axe.
  10. W

What are the number good for?
  11. W

Is there anything in the 'season pass'?
  12. W

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

I don't have the Telecom card. The in-game password gives me the 'No Epic Games product code...' message. I've already redeemed the DLC code.
  13. W

Backer password not working

I should have the Telecom Card according to the tier description. Should Ryo have it at the beginning of the game if the DLC has worked?
Back