Recent content by Wartogh

1. Wartogh

(REQUEST) Shenmue III DS4 Button Prompts Mod

Please do! 🙏
  2. Wartogh

Working on texture upscaling, is there an easier way of extracting them?

Could you share the textures you extracted via wudecon so @capucine could use his AI-upscaling method to upscale them? For what I understood he was having problem to extract the textures, so if you share yours, he (or everyone capable of doing it and with time and disposition to do it) would be...
  3. Wartogh

[Request] Convert two texture mods to work without SpecialK

Thanks!! I can't thank you enough :D
  4. Wartogh

[Request] Convert two texture mods to work without SpecialK

Hi! There's these two mods on Nexus: Upscaled Passport Jacket HD (Jacket texture from the Shenmue passport upscaled using deep learning/super resolution technology) New Coke Vending Machine (New Vending machine and Cans from the Original Japanese Shenmue) They are excellent but requires...
  5. Wartogh

Higher Quality Audio for the Launcher. (Sedge Flower)

Can you reupload again? The link is not working anymore Edit: oops, forget it. It seems like it's a problem with my internet, I will try to solve it here. Thanks!
  6. Wartogh

Oh damn, I hope everything is going well with your family illness problem! Sending positive vibes to you I'm no expert but it seems that in the current version of the Shenmue HD ModTools 1.3 you can import textures by looking for pkf files... but I may be wrong ? Also I don't know if it helps...
  7. Wartogh

Hi! I registered on this forum just to ask you if there is any update on you project :sweatsmile:?? I searched for your work on youtube, steam, reddit and nexus mod and found nothing. You were doing the god's work dude! I'm not a fan of those HD texture mods were people replaces the original...
Back