Recent content by wowbobwow

1. W

High quality rip of the Shenmue 2 notebook theme?

I did a little production on this recording, in case anyone else wants it for their collection. Basically looped it twice, then gave it a fadeout loop w/ some reverb sweetening on towards the end. I also cut some of the treble because it's a little too bright.
  2. W

Thank you, this is great!
  3. W

Shenmue 2 HD MIDI weirdness and modding

That's awesome. Do you know why there are some incorrect sounding tracks in the Dreamcast-music pack, out of curiosity?
  4. W

Looking for a high quality rip of this theme.
  5. W

Shenmue 1 Complete Soundtrack Track Sequencing Project

Hi all -- Thanks to the efforts of Ziming from the ShenmueDojo.net board we have great comprehensive soundtrack rips from the first two Shenmue titles. The effort was well executed & thoughtful in its layout & packaging. I'm very grateful for this effort and cannot imagine the amount of time...
  6. W

Shenmue 2 HD MIDI weirdness and modding

Just curious if anyone has taken a stab at fixing the MIDI weirdness found in Shenmue 2 HD? It seems that the issues with tracks stem from: Sustain / release is too long (ex. Queens St day flute, Menu theme warm pads causing undesired dissonance during chord changes before loop) Voice sample...
  7. W

Someone please upload this elsewhere (Shenmue 1 Undub by Kogami)

I've stashed these away on my Google Drive account. Should these links ever go down, anyone who needs to access the files -- feel free to DM me.
  8. W

Best way to play the original games: emulation or remaster?

I played through 1 on PS4 with very little issue. Gave 2 a spin and the issues rendering the MIDI music made me just out my Dreamcast to replay 2 on there. 1 seems fine on HD. 2, play on DC or emulate it.
  9. W

What's the relevance of the plane flying overhead in Shenmue 2?

I think your memory is conflating the plane in the opening cutscene of Shenmue 2 with this moment
Back