Recent content by yoyoma

1. Y

DC Shenhua model for Shenmue 3

You sir are without a doubt an absolute legend. The game I dreamt of 20 years as a young lad ago becomes more and more a reality with each and everyone of your mods. I'm truly grateful, Thank You so much!
  2. Y

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

Wow, I'm so happy I got the conversation going here! I absolutely adore Shenmue's music and one of the reasons I got into composing myself. I do also think that it would make for a great Bailu village theme rather than the Shenmue 3 Lucky Hit Theme, because that song is actually just a remix of...
  3. Y

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

Ok thanks
  4. Y

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

What's the deal with this project? It's been nearly 3 years, has there been much progress?
  5. Y

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

I found this track a long time ago when Shenmue 3 was first announced and couldnt wait to hear it in game, unfortunately it was not in the game and the youtube video with this song has since been deleted. Thankfully i downloaded it before it was taken down. Maybe you can find a place for it in...
  6. Y

DC Shenhua model for Shenmue 3

Hi Shenmue community, I'm a big fan of all the mods you have created for Shenmue 3! like Eric Kelso and no drain! I was wondering if possible can someone make a DC Shenhua model for Shenmue 3 similar to DC Ryu https://gamebanana.com/mods/234076 I really dislike the current model used and I...
Back