Recent content by zerocool734

1. zerocool734

I need help with Shenmue. Spoilers inside.

Thank you all so much! I'm definitely loving it so far!
  2. zerocool734

I was going to the gate on the left instead of turning right at the hot dog truck
  3. zerocool734

I got it!!! Thank you so much!!!
  4. zerocool734

You know what, I may have been going to the wrong gate.... Omfg
  5. zerocool734

Stuck on Day #5 of working at the harbor with no story progression. Possible bug/glitch?

I'm actually having a problem with the PS4 version myself. I'm at the part where you are supposed to call Master Chen about meeting at Warehouse 8 and Everytime I call Ryo will say "Uh I" instead of saying "I need to set up a meeting." I have tried almost everything I can think of but I cannot...
  6. zerocool734

I tried it, it still won't let me progress the story. I feel like I'm now in a world where there is nothing to do. This is most disappointing because this is my first ever playthrough of Shenmue. I bet if I restarted, it would probably be okay, but man I feel like that's a lot to go through to...
  7. zerocool734

the one where he tells you about the mirror and what not? I did that earlier. I even took it to the other antique shop for the trophy.
  8. zerocool734

Another thing I've noticed is, no matter who I talk to, they're always too busy to talk. Like not a single person in the game has anything to say to me at all.
  9. zerocool734

Yep, I evened phoned him up with the phone at the harbor
  10. zerocool734

I wonder if this is some sort of bug or glitch
  11. zerocool734

I'm pretty sure, it's the one that's in the back left corner right?
  12. zerocool734

Ah, well I just tried to phone up the Warehouse, then I went there, and they still didn't let me in :/
Back