Recent content by zidane

1. Z

Working on texture upscaling, is there an easier way of extracting them?

Would you be willing to share your upscaling mod? I have been trying to do the same thing for the past few days and have been running into issues. For instance, I have all of the textures extracted via wudecon, and they are all pngs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the sdtextureoverride method...
  2. Z

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Hopefully corrupted sfx is in regards to the shenmue 2 music. Looks like we're on the right track though.
  3. Z

Discovering New Things? Small Details You've Noticed This Time Around?

I've started talking to Yamagishi-san for many of the clues on disc 1. There's a point where he is apologizing to Ryo for talking to Ine-san about his pursuit for revenge, with Yamagishi-san basically telling Ine-san that Ryo is now a grown man and is free to make his own choices.
  4. Z

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

Awesome you work very quick! Looking forward to installing this once I start my playthrough.
  5. Z

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Loving it, doesn't stray too far from the source material either. How much of the game do you plan on retexturing?
Back