Post Your Shenmue Collection

Well spotted! I have this calendar too, and just took some fresh snaps of all 13 pages now! Enjoy :) https://shenmuedojo.com/media/calendar/
I don't understand, i saw the link, for me appeared the same photos, and now is not possible to open poster4 :(
When i tried to open poster4 this appeared

"The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later"

Ahh I think the change was too fresh sorry! Try again now :)
Where did you bought the calendar? I tried again, i can see now. This calendar is so beautiful, thank you so much. :love:

Last edited:
Nice goodies guys! Been a while since I've shared my last purchases. Not sure if I already posted some of the following items , but just in case :

Hey, I recognize some of those items! :)

Mind if I ask what you paid for that and where you got it from? That's such an obscure thing to come across, a pen that's been put away for 22 years. And not just a regular pen with Shenmue written on it like companies do, but a rather unusual shaped balancing pen, lol. I like it.

Must feel pretty cool to nab unusual items like that from promotional events from over 20 years ago.

118997498_10158399051560803_5245207428957062996_n.jpg

Got this guy off ebay for £40. Kinda resigned myself to the fact i'll never own the F4F for a reasonable price so settled with this.It's pretty good for an obvious custom figure, all the jacket badges are there and the paint job on the jeans is pretty good.

Shenmue Pickups

Shenmue Edge Postcard
What's Shenmue Famitsu Edition
Shenmue 1 Phone Card
Ryo & Fangmei Phone Card
Famitsu 2000 Holographic Shenmue 1 Phone Card with Famitsu Backer

Shenmue Notepad & Mini PC CD-ROM
Shenmue 1 Versus Strategy Guide
Shenmue Dragon & Phoenix Sided Coin

There is also a new friend somewhere in the background, it's very shy likes to hide.

20200915_221841.jpg

Back