Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Resident Evil 4 Remake
PSN
wesker85
Steam
Puma085
I want to get familiar with the vast gaming library of SNK.

Which titles would you guys consider as must have/must Play?

The only requirement for that list that they games must be available on a Plattform a own. I cannot afford a MVS now, Maybe I will never will so I Need to rely on the ports. I could Play the game as download on ps3 or ps4/5, Saturn and Dreamcast.

Would be pleased hearing some tipps if anyone of you guys is into SNK stuff.

Metal Slug is on the Saturn and CAN be found somewhat cheap, though it's hard to find many at a decent price.

And Cool Cool Toon! :D What a wonderful title, a rhythm game with a difference. On the Dreamcast.

Gimme all of the snk fighting games

They are the very best in the genre
I generally prefer Capcom fighters, personally, but Real Bout Fatal Fury and Last Blade 2 are probably my favorite SNK fighters. Love them both dearly.

@9dragons Real Bout Fatal Fury is on the Saturn (requires expansion ram cart), and Last Blade 2 is on the Dreamcast and a Japan only online compatible compilation for the PS2 (both versions are probably ungodly expensive now, though).

Thanks a lot for the recommendations.

@Rydeen Yeah the Saturn Version of Real Bout Fatal Fury looks interesting. Luckily I have a Ram cart for the Saturn already to play some other good 2d fighting games on the Saturn like the Vampire Savior and X-Men vs Street Fighter. I will get the Saturn Version for sure if can find it a good price.

Last Blade 2 also looks nice . The Japanese version of it is not that expensive as well. So I would consider it worth a purchase for sure.

Too many fighting games to choose from, but I'd pick Garou Mark of the Wolves, Samurai Shodown 2 and The Last Blade 2 to be the very best. It wouldn't hurt if you could get The King of Fighters'98, 2002 and XIII (specially for the mindblowing animation in XII & XIII) too. Metal Slug series is a must play, and I'd pick 3 to be the very best in the series. If you are into shmups then Pulstar and Blazing Star are excellent titles published by SNK, available on PSN.

Back