General RGG Discussion

I really liked the English VO in Yakuza 7. And I thought it was really cool hearing Majima, Kiryu, and Date speak English again, even if I don’t have many fond memories of hearing them speak it the first time.

What if this turns out to have nothing to do with the new Judgement game and instead is the start of their violent terroristic retribution against the west for not buying the Saturn?
God this is such a lame joke but I'm gonna post it anyways

So you're telling me Judgment Day marks the glorious return of this beast of a man:

It has been said that he shall return from the deep reaches of Outer Space to pass Judgment on all those damned souls who didn't play Sega Saturn, one Judo Throw at a time!

...and for the boys and girl who did play Saturn? He shall pass onto them the greatest gift of all. THE SATURN VERSION OF SHENMUE!

ALL HAIL SEGATA SANSHIRO! OUR NEW KING!

Last edited:
Seems like something got leaked on PSN?

View attachment 11290

Release 21 September 2021?
(Japan)
What the hell, that's only 4 months from now. They did this with the P5S localization too, where they kept fans waiting for a localization announcement nearly two years before they actually announced it... And then it was releasing only 2 months after that. I know they think they're making people happy by having the releases so close to the unveils, but imo they've taken it way too far. Maybe you shouldn't announce your projects years before you even start real development like SOME publishers, but it's nice to know something is on the horizon rather than radio silence for years.

/EndOfRantAboutThingLiterallyNoOneGivesAShitAboutButMe

Apparently it is also going to have a season pass...
Standard Edition
  • Lost Judgment: Sabakarezaru Kioku (PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4)
  • Pre-Order Bonus: Start Dash Support Pack
Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lost Judgment: Sabakarezaru Kioku (PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4)
  • All-In-One Season Pass
  • Pre-Order Bonus: Start Dash Support Pack
  • Pre-Order Bonus: Three Days Early Access (September 21, 2021)

Not going to lie, that's going to put me off a Day-One Purchase. Considering how they've been with releases a Complete Edition a year later is quite probable.

Apparently it is also going to have a season pass...

Not going to lie, that's going to put me off a Day-One Purchase. Considering how they've been with releases a Complete Edition a year later is quite probable.
I mean, the previous game also has an All-In-One Pack right? This All-In-One Season Pass sounds very similar to it. Maybe it's just a collection with various in-game items like the previous one.
20210507182300.png
Oh I forgot it's a paid DLC exclusively sold in Asia and Japan.

The season pass is probably just a collection of karaoke song DLCs for Yagami
or you can buy each song separately for 10 USD and there will be 7 songs.
Its the only way for Sega to get the money back that they had to spent on making Takuya Kimura sing.

Kapp.png

SEPTEMBER 24th WORLDWIDE!

THE BASTARDS DID IT! THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!

Also, we're going Undercover at a fucking Japanese High School for a part of this game :D

Some takeaways

-- Weather Changes
-- New Fighting Style added Called "Snake Style"
-- New additions to the Detective Gameplay (stealth etc)
-- Going Undercover at a High School will be a thing in this game. Expect wacky side stories at said High School.

Awesome stuff. What the hell man, the dev and localization team
is working 24/7 364 days a year or how can they do this?

Nagoshi said there will be even more cutscenes and dialogue than in Judgment.
You can drive around with a skateboard? A whole section in a high school with its own activites?
Upgraded detective features, a new fighting style, and just in general more Judgment gameplay content ...

Yeah, i'm in. Day one. Awesome

retail-steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Soo, any word on the localization of subtitles/dub like I mentioned a page back or nothing? (everything's blocked as work :()

Yeeeeeeeessssss!!!!! Thanks, Tosh!

And that leads to one last question; are we getting the Japanese Music or no? Does it say it anywhere?

Yeeeeeeeessssss!!!!! Thanks, Tosh!

And that leads to one last question; are we getting the Japanese Music or no? Does it say it anywhere?
No idea. Was there specific japanese music in any of the new announcement stuff?
They didnt say a single word about music in the new 30 minute announcement presentation.

Back