Shenmue AM2 Podcast

Oof! Note to self, do not make quick vague posts before running out the door for work. Simply my reaction to "...not hearing anything unfair." Pretty sure i didn't say anything about Platinums being required to judge a game. Nice job blowing out of proportion, though.

If admitting to not experiencing a lot of what the game has to offer, I'd say it is somewhat unfair. Especially for Shenmue, which rewards patience and digging deep for easter eggs. Shit, even within the same post I mentioned they also admitted to thinking they'll better enjoy subsequent plays while taking slow and trying most or all of the side activities. Again, being Shenmue, there's a lot to miss even on a tighter budget compared to the first two games; I'm quite sure they will grow to enjoy and appreciate with time. Shenmue: ages like a fine wine (or whiskey).

I need your help! I am looking for a copy of a magazine article about Shenmue 2 being cancelled in North America for the Dreamcast. I cannot remember what magazine it was in. It was in English and was from a magazine rack in a Zellers in Canada. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

I need your help! I am looking for a copy of a magazine article about Shenmue 2 being cancelled in North America for the Dreamcast. I cannot remember what magazine it was in. It was in English and was from a magazine rack in a Zellers in Canada. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

I found the article I was looking for. Also there is an interesting article about Sega IP's coming to the GBA via a partnership with THQ at the bottom of the page.
ZZ-gamepro160-(4).jpg

Back