Issue #1 Available to read online!

James Brown

Administrator
Just a quick note incase anyone was not aware. I recently added Issue 1 as completely readable on the main site. It's an interactive magazine, you can click and drag to turn the pages, or zoom in etc :)

Hope it works well enough for everyone who either missed the Kickstarter, or wasn't able to at the time!

My original intention was to make this free for the fans, and the Kickstarter was soley to get the funds to create the physical items and vision I had.

You can view Issue 1 interactive here: https://shenmuedojo.com/magazine/issue-1/ - this is available from the Shenmue World option top right of the main Dojo page.

Enjoy, and i'm just preparing to begin work on Issue #2! I'll be honest...it's a little daunting, but I think once I get going, the ball will start rolling :)

Thanks all!

I unfortunately did not back this, so I was grateful this was posted online.

The article about this sites history was very interesting. I joined when it was already early version of Shenmuedojo so missed Ryo’s place but I know since I was active forum user that any long standing community wasn’t without its fair share of drama and intrigue!

Back