Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania coming to EVERYTHING

What platform(s) are you going to buy it on??

• Total voters
The 2001: A Space Odyssey parody at the start of the trailer got a genuine lol from me. I can't wait.

I don't really get it, but apparently you can "play as" a Dreamcast, Saturn, or Gamegear.

E4QXz73WQAE1n3r.jpg

Fucking LMAO he's picking up energy drinks! Oh my god.

Hell yes! What items should they have him pick up? Surely not [TRIGGER WARNING] c*rrots? :sick:
yeah staminan x and for ryo maybe some forklift toy capsule or something like that :ROFLMAO:

We heard you like your Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Game Gear....so we put them in a ball for you :D

This is getting to be Fighters Megamix style crazy now, but I kind of love it! Keep bringing them on!

Give me the AM2 Palm Tree in a Ball!
Give me Ryo in a monkey ball!

Hell, go all out! Give me him in a Capsule Toy Container Ball ;)

Yeah, Monkey Ball was never really my thing and wait what guest characters?! Okay it might be my thing.

Not saying I'm a sucker for seeing my favorite characters in other games, but I'm totally a sucker for seeing my favorite characters in other games.

The dreamcast character ball sold me, at least eventually on a deep discount sale.

Everyone wanted Ryo as a guest starring cameo... but what if the opposite suchas ala Ape Escape MGS3... Make Monkey Ball the new Duck Racing in Shenmue 4... with the existing gachas!!

Back