What is Rockstar Games' Next Game?

• Bully 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • L.A. Noire 2

• New IP

• Total voters
Shenmue created the open-world genre Rockstar Games undoubtedly are the greatest behind Shenmue ofc with Take-Two Interactive (Rockstar Games Parent Company) saying that they will release 93 games in the next five years the slate staring from February 8 2021 not all those games are new they have been broken down and explained this goes from new games, remasters, mobile, free to play, 63 are immersive core which is what games like the Mafia Series, NBA2K, WWE2K, Borderlands, new triple IPs from 2K Games and Visual Concepts and anything from Rockstar Games with renowned leaker Tom Henderson saying that Grand Theft Auto 6 will release in 2025 which is backed up by many other industry Insiders and the fact that Grand Theft Auto 5 Expanded and Enhanced Edition coming in March 2022 with heavy rumors/leaks/and hints of Bully 2 and a leaked concept art from a dev that looks like L.A. Noire 2 what is Rockstar Games' next game? Red Dead Redemption 2 came out October 26 2018, 2025 is a long way to go plus Rockstar Games have confirmed the window of them not releasing a new game from Grand Theft Auto 5 to Red Dead Redemption 2 which was 5 years will never happen again.

After all they’ve done to milk GTAO and how they’ve handed off the remaster of three beloved classics to a shitty mobile dev with a rushed release window, I honestly do not give a shit whatever Rockstar decides to do because they’ve made it clear they do not want my money. I do kind of hope whatever passionate people that made Red Dead 2’s single player stuff leave and make their own company but that’s a bit of a long shot I guess.

I'd say GTA 6. Bully 2 is not happening anytime soon (sadly). LA Noire 2 is most likely not happening. GTA VI seems like the obvious one.

At this point, I've kind of lost interest in R* with the departure of the Housers.

If the rumor mill is true then it's been said that GTA VI is in a bit of development hell.

Rockstar used to be one of my fave publishers / developers, that run in the original xbox days was brilliant in terms of variation and quality:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Red Dead Revolver, GTA III,Vice City & San Andreas, The Warriors, Manhunt, Bully

You can tell these were true passion projects, the Warriors in particular one of the best licensed games ever made. Even the game manuals went above and beyond, the snuff film catalog styling of Manhunt really stood out. Valiant Video !

Max Payne 3 is a decade old next year and the last Rockstar game I really loved.

I've totally lost interest in them now.

I'd say GTA 6. Bully 2 is not happening anytime soon (sadly). LA Noire 2 is most likely not happening. GTA VI seems like the obvious one.

At this point, I've kind of lost interest in R* with the departure of the Housers.

If the rumor mill is true then it's been said that GTA VI is in a bit of development hell.
Sam Houser is still there we've only had 2 departures
Leslie Benzies & Dan Houser. Leslie Benzies did say when he left during the $15M lawsuit with Take-Two that his plan with the houser brothers was to create a company and eventually take R* back to being independent but at the end the houser brothers were part of the reason he left, Dan has went on recently to open a new company Absurd Ventures in Games, all the old guys are still at R* even the top ones we've only had 2 departures.

Last edited:
After all they’ve done to milk GTAO and how they’ve handed off the remaster of three beloved classics to a shitty mobile dev with a rushed release window, I honestly do not give a shit whatever Rockstar decides to do because they’ve made it clear they do not want my money. I do kind of hope whatever passionate people that made Red Dead 2’s single player stuff leave and make their own company but that’s a bit of a long shot I guess.
The trilogy was rushed cause GTAV E&E was suppose to come out on that date but they got delayed to March 2022.

Wasn't confirmed the fact they are working in GTA VI?
It was confirmed in 2020 that Grand Theft Auto 6 is in early development and I firmly believe it will release in 2025 which is still a long way to go they're they're been so much evidence, leaks, rumors, and even hints from Rockstar Games about Bully 2 & Rockstar Games remastered L.A. Noire even on switch and made a VR for it and before that they said it is important and existing IP there was a leaked concept art from a dev that looks like L.A. Noire 2.

Rockstar is washed now with their milking of GTA 5 and the shit show that is ther remasters. I just need a Max payne remake or Warriors remake and they've done all they can for me

Dan Houser is gone so there goes most of the writing. Leslie and Lazlow are gone as well.

I honestly don't care. Rockstar is a pathetic shadow of what they once were. There's nothing they could make at this point that I would bother with.

Back